Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: racing in tampa

racing in tampa

good day for us on the water ran with the top dogs in tampa and some of the top dogs in orlando and all I have to say is yam WHO the rxp is king at least for today took most of my parts off and put on my friends ski nobody beat him good day on the water as if there is a bad day on the water guys in tampa were GREAT had alot of fun

+1
    Frank go over to the St. pete FRS#1 april 8-9th, you all will have a blast. I'll be there with a couple of buds. We need to hook up and ride.

+1

Re: racing in tampa

Quote Originally Posted by stickem
    good day for us on the water ran with the top dogs in tampa and some of the top dogs in orlando and all I have to say is yam WHO the rxp is king at least for today took most of my parts off and put on my friends ski nobody beat him good day on the water as if there is a bad day on the water guys in tampa were GREAT had alot of fun
    Trust me..help is on their way. You will know WHO Yama is when I get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistonwash
    I was talking with the guys said you will be there this weekend guys are great you will have a great time water was nice and flat dont think we will make it this weekend but will hook up soon no poking at anyone just fun it was a good day

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Pistonwash
    I was talking with the guys said you will be there this weekend guys are great you will have a great time water was nice and flat dont think we will make it this weekend but will hook up soon no poking at anyone just fun it was a good day
    Leo said he had fun...said you guys might want to run next month, get those bottles refilled I will be coming, I heard there was a NOs tripple piper there too. Like to know how he ran. I think you guys are nuts running a 2 stroke on nitrous...crazy stuff.

my ski is getting freshen up ready in about 5 weeks and michigans ski was there triple pipe lost by a ski and a half but I think we will have a good race when I get back on the water and alway have the nitro bottle filled going to be a fun summer the rxp won

Sickem it was great to meet you guys yesterday. I am Mark and my friend Elliott helped you try and change your prop.

I missed the tripple piper on juice. But did see Leo run that fast Rxp and it was pretty darn close.

I thought those Rxs with the pipes were so cool. They had holeshots from hell.

See ya next time.

Quote Originally Posted by slowgp
    Sickem it was great to meet you guys yesterday. I am Mark and my friend Elliott helped you try and change your prop.

I missed the tripple piper on juice. But did see Leo run that fast Rxp and it was pretty darn close.

See ya next time.
    he didnt have juice maybe next time he will needs to fine tune then its going to be fast

Quote Originally Posted by slowgp

See ya next time.
    If close is a ski and 1/2 then your right it was close

maybe I can come help you also I need some warm weather

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information