Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ( Had to go RXT.....Baby) Ultra Junkie's Avatar

Action in numbers.... (Ultra 250X Issues)

What's the possibilty of grounds for a Class Action Suit? Did you buy the ski to deal with the issues most are having with the ski? Do you know of - or can you provide information of other owners who are experiencing the same types of problems? Was it your intention to beta test and debug the ski for Kawi or did you think you were getting a fully capable unit? Were you able to get the full use and enjoyment for your riding season or was your season interupted by dealing with service issues on the ski? - If so, what percentage of your season was interupted by service issues? Overall how happy are you with the ski?

Just a few questions that would probally come up....

I Agree With You 100%. I Didnt Buy This Thing To Spend Most Of My Extra Time To Work On It. Unless Kawasaki Wants To Pay Me To Fix The Bugs In There Machines, I Not Happy. As Far A Suit Goes That Is Going To Be Difficult. If You Get Enough People Together To Get The Ball Rolling I Would Be More Then Happy To Give You My Info.

i will agree had the exhaust come off, spark plug problems, my buddy had his immobilizer go up and his exhaust

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    I havent had a problem minus the plugs failing at 75 hours, thats just how it is when you buy a new year model ski, car, bike,boat........etc, there are problems that arise, its the risk you take, actually there are very few serious problems with the 250, I know a few are having big problems, but it isnt the majority, all i can say is make sure you have a good releationship with your dealer, that way they are more likely to try and resolve issues.Kawasaki will step up and correct the problems on the 2008's Im sure, look at Seadoo, they have had ceramic washer failures since day one(2004), did they step up and fix it the following year?NO.The Ultra 150 was having problems the first year they came out, they fixed it the following year buy dropping the horsepower by 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250 Tn View Post
    The Ultra 150 was having problems the first year they came out, they fixed it the following year buy dropping the horsepower by 5.

What kind of problems did the Ultra 150 have in 99 that Kawasaki changed due to the plugs? If your talking about the R69 plug that had nothing to do with a problem and no it didn't change the horsepower. The biggest problem the Ultra 150 ever had was the pump bearings.

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    In '99 the Ultra 150 was 150 hp, in 2000 and up it was 145 hp.

junkie..i was actually going to pm you that idea..don't know where to really to start..seems like a few ones have gotten lucky with their ski..while other are just dealing with it because they don't want to give up their summer riding...it's the crank bearings that's taking a beating..life span of this motor is way down..

Ultra 250 TN dont tell me you are not having problems... Are you going to tell me that you oil is not black and smells like gas after a few hours of riding???

+1
    I would sell those POS ultras ASAP

ok just kidding all skis have some problems we all just here about most of them because it is posted here, SeaDoo washers is a small percentage of ski`s, Ultra`s same thing but if you are the one having problems I would do the same thing and get something else this is suppose to be fun not work

Not Happy

I too have not been happy with the gas in oil issue and the Cavitation issue that did not start untill I had 19 hours on it and its still Cavitateing at take off but didnt do it all 19 hours I had it. I havent brought it in to dealer yet because I didnt want to interupt my rideing season being its so short. I live in Connecticut.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information