Extended Warranty Prices

With all the fuel in my oil I am considering buying the extended warranty what is the best price you can get on one?

( Had to go RXT.....Baby) Ultra Junkie's Avatar

You will need it...

Hey Jason,

Get the warranty at whatever the cost if you are going to keep the ski - With all the issues occurring in the early stages of the ski - major failures are sure to follow....

There are alot of people that have budgeted just to get the ski of their dreams - and then they find out about the $60 set of plugs everytime the foul and the oil change due to fuel dilution every 5 to 10 hours, etc.

Now their dream has become a nightmare.....

Get the warranty - it's just like insurance - you sleep easier knowing you have it...

There you have it - my .02

G

Last edited by Ultra 250X; 08-18-2007 at 03:55 AM.

+1

Fl residents?

I would recommend Top Gun Kawasaki in VA, talk to Eddy. $700

I looked at the text of the Ebay ad = Can't sell to FL residents!
    Way2Fast says their full of it, but inquiring minds want to know!

Any FL residents bought a policy out of state yet ??

Extended Warranty not available out of USA or the state of Florida.
    Florida Residents - Please contact your local dealer to purchase extended warranty.
    Pennsylvania residents pay PA sales tax.
    You may be required to sign and return documents to us to validate warranty.
    Shipping & Handling covers any applicable postage and any paperwork processing fees.
    We are an authorized extended warranty dealer.

+1
    I bought mine from Vey's in California. $700.00 for a 48 month.

+1
    I spoke with Eddie at Top Gun Kawi on Wednesday. He will now only discount the warranty price 10%. The $695 deal will now apply only to customers who purchased a ski from him.

You can not beat that internet deal !!! Florida considers the extended warranty to be insurance and they believe they have the right to regulate it and not allow the price to be discounted WHEN SOLD IN FLORIDA. I wonder how auto insurance companies get around the illegal law? They all charge different rates for policies with the same coverage. It's easy to see why homeowners insurance rates have gone through the roof in FL. The state works it like picking the pedals off a daisy.....a $ for me (state) a $ for you (insur co.) etc etc. instead of "she loves me, she loves me not"

Easy to get around the BS. If you live in FL buy the $599 internet policy and have it shipped to a friend or relative out of state. but written out in your name. Then have him send it to you. The warranty is honored in all 50 states once you have it .

Richard

snapper455
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Junkie View Post
    Hey Jason,

Get the warranty at whatever the cost if you are going to keep the ski - With all the issues occurring in the early stages of the ski - major failures are sure to follow....

There are alot of people that have budgeted just to get the ski of their dreams - and then they find out about the $60 set of plugs everytime the foul and the oil change due to fuel dilution every 5 to 10 hours, etc.

Get the warranty - it's just like insurance - you sleep easier knowing you have it...

G
    delaminated RXP-T hull 2700.00 (if your lucky), Dropped valve, 3900.00, clutch rebuild w/steel washers every 15 hours 399.00, getting sunk boat fixed and running after carbon ring failed 799.00. changing the oil every 5 10 hours in my ultra-----pricless!

+1
    I paid $800 for an extra 36mth on top of my stock 12mth when i bought my ski.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Junkie View Post
    Hey Jason,

G
    Get a differant ski! Sorry to hear about the issues....seadoo has there sucky drawbacks as well (stock SC sucks). Well, all the ski manufacturers are having problems with there 07 skis. Pick the one with the least issues? Are they all being made in CHINA?

LOL, just kidding. Seems like it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra 250X View Post
    These are very good people to deal with, have purchased warranties from them myself as well as some others here. No one beats their pricing.

Thread Information