Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rxp vs gp1300

rxp vs gp1300

hi guys am new here and thinking of selling up and getting a rxp but which one is faster,better handling,fuel econmey,ride position ,any other points would be welcome thanks

Nashville, TN
    use the search, this dead horse has been beat enough.

Well the stock RXP goes 69, and the stock 1300 GPR is around 66. Both macines are nice, It's cheaper to build a GPR than a RXP. Both can be modded to go fast. As far as handling.......I like to ride loose, all depends on the lake your on for your riding preference.

League City, Texas
    Welcome to the forum

The Rock
    bottom line bith great ski's

pros and cons with both but your there mixing it up with the current best,cant go wrong

what are you riding now?

A Buddy And I Are Speed Freaks, We Both Brought Gp1200r And A Gp1300r. I Started Putting All SMALL ModED But Port And Triples And Got No Where With Speed Gains, Still Couldn't Bet A Rxp. My Buddy Saw That I Was Putting Alot Of Time And Money Into My Ski And Bought A Rxp And Put About 1500 Into It. HE MADE THE INTERCOOLER AND EXHAUST HIMSELF SO TO THE AVERAGE JO THAT WOULD COST $3000. HIs Ski Is Bad Ass. It Sounds Like A Rocket And Blows Everything Away In Our Area. The Down Line Is A Rxp Will Be Faster With Less Money Then A Gp1300r. The Riding Postion Of The Gp Is 10 Times Better Than A Rxp, But The Rxp Will Always Be Faster. THE HEAD ACH OF BUILDING A BIG BUILD GP AND DIALING IT IN TAKES A PRO.
    Last edited by MB VIP; 08-18-2007 at 01:33 PM.

I own them both, My RXP is ok stock and the gp is slower stock. Both now with mods and I say get the GPR , wayyyy less cash to go just as fast or faster. Gp handles better and is more fun to ride. RXP has the hole shot but my GP can catch it. I ain't lost yet to a stock RXP riding my modded GPR. They are both great skis but the GPR is all around less cash to purchase, mod & maintain.

Enjoy either way......

What Do You Have On Your Gp Because The Rxp With Bigger Supercharger , Intercooler And Prop With Smoke A Gp Without Porting Or Triples.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information