+1

I can hear the crickets in here

Man it has been quiet in here for a while! Not too much going on right now. Hopefully some new stuff comes out soon.

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Actually R&D released a whole page of stuff, seems like everybody is waiting on others the test them out, I will be doing somethings over the winter, but right now i an just going to enjoy my 250 till riding season is over and I can take this thing apart and find out what makes it tick.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250 Tn View Post
    Actually R&D released a whole page of stuff, seems like everybody is waiting on others the test them out, I will be doing somethings over the winter, but right now i an just going to enjoy my 250 till riding season is over and I can take this thing apart and find out what makes it tick.
    I don't think I'll be doing anything else this year either. I just installed my Riva ride plate last night and am going to stand pat for a while. I may do a few small things but nothing major. I'm also waiting to see what shakes out in the pulley/injector/ecu area.

I pulled almost a quart out and my ride today was much better.. Is anyone going to make a replacement catch can like Skip has? I would do it but I don't have the welding equipment.

If anyone wants to make $100 PM me and I'll buy a OEM can and send it to ya.

I think this is an easy way to keep the intercooler clean..

LB

+1
    Man if you guys only knew the potential of the ultra 250s. I saw Macs world finals ultra today. Incredible!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanediego Joe View Post
    Man if you guys only knew the potential of the ultra 250s. I saw Macs world finals ultra today. Incredible!
    I wish I knew the potential I do not need to know the secrets just the potential and what speeds shops are getting.

I will be waiting till riding season is over or it cools off and reevaluate mods and the route I want to go from here.

Jason

hmmmmmm.

seems as though skip was doing most of the testing and now that the bickering has run him off the forum. ...things have slowed down to a crawl.....i for one miss his imput.....he seemed to be trying hard....taking time out of his busy day to help us all.......and what did we (as a whole) do to help him. ....not much as i rember.. ..well i for one am disapointed that he's no longer with us

+1
    Mac Racing, will be building and making kits after world finals. The ultra has more potential for speed and raw horsepower than any other platform out there! see details here.

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showpost...&postcount=953

Now dont start calling him or his shop. Nothing is available until after worlds.

Thread Information