Thread: Intake swap

+1

Intake swap

Anyone have a Riva intake they want to swap? Not for keeps, just as a test. I have an R-rated intake that runs great but I would also like to see what a Riva intake can do.
    Interested? let me know
    Jimmy

Beagleman, I'm real interested in these custom intake grates cuz now that I'm ridin more WOT in chop I am noticing occsl loss of hook up. My real concern tho (as pointed out by H20toys previously) is that the special grates may increase the risk of suckin up debris which is a big negative for me given the debris strewn salt water here. Have you had much problem with suckin up debris with the after market intake? Can anyone else comment on this? I don't care about losin a little top end speed to gain hook up in chop but I can't afford to increase risk of jammin the impeller in the middle of nowhere. Thanks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue 182 View Post
    Beagleman, I'm real interested in these custom intake grates cuz now that I'm ridin more WOT in chop I am noticing occsl loss of hook up. My real concern tho (as pointed out by H20toys previously) is that the special grates may increase the risk of suckin up debris which is a big negative for me given the debris strewn salt water here. Have you had much problem with suckin up debris with the after market intake? Can anyone else comment on this? I don't care about losin a little top end speed to gain hook up in chop but I can't afford to increase risk of jammin the impeller in the middle of nowhere. Thanks.
    Blue,
    I'm talking about an Intake as in intake manifold.

Oops

Sorry Beagleman for wastin your time then, it was real late and I was contemplatin many heavy issues....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information