Pittsburgh, Pa

Skips Newest writeup looks promising

If anybody is still following skips work, there is a nice writeup on the R & D pulley kit. He did the testing in 114 degree heat and he said it was still working real well. He also said that R & D has a cheap mod to make the intercooler more effective and they also have something that will keep the gas out of the oil. I can't wait to hear the rest of this stuff. He does mention that the pulley kit was tested with all stock parts. No exhaust or air intake or anything else. Both waterboxes were also used. Does this mean we would have to go back to stock or would we be able to run with our current setups? For me, the exhaust is the Riva, so I already did some cutting. Also, one waterbox is in storage and the other is modified.

Sounds interesting. Skip: I got your PM but could not reply. Said you were not receiving PM's.

Richmond, Virginia
    I would be very interested in the cheap intercooler mod. I had said in another post that I was going to stand pat on the mods for a while but that would be a part I would buy in a heartbeat if it's low priced and it works. The way this ski is so weather sensitive, intercooler improvements should be a big help when it's real hot.

Skip helped me out many times. Does anyone know how to contact him. I am extremely interested in how to keep the "gas of of my oil"... Running Moble 1. Everytime I take it out I have to drain some oil out before the next run. I have followed all the tricks. The oil stick is the best and I now am able to get consistant reading.

melrose ma

gas in oil....

be on the lookout , it will come soon.....

Tally, Florida
    anything to make my fuel dilution nightmare go away would be great..

Goodlettsville, TN
    Post was unclear if they were running the pulley by itself or with the extra crap(injectors, fuel controller). I would guess they want to hook ya in the package deal, but I just want to swap the pulley. Any ideas?

Thread Information