Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hulk anyone?

+1

Hulk anyone?

Supercharger does not whine anymore untill i do a long hard speed run . When i first fire the boat i get no whine from it at low speeds if i run it hard it begin the whine at low speeds again . My out of hole has deminshed but rpms on top are the same . Could this be clutch slippigae

bling bling

To say the truth I am having exactly the same effect !!!

no whining at low revs and seems that my holeshot gone worst !!!!

What can this be ???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxp_boy
    bling bling

To say the truth I am having exactly the same effect !!!

no whining at low revs and seems that my holeshot gone worst !!!!

What can this be ???
    Well its not funny but its nice to know its not only me . I still have all my rpms just longer getting to them .

+1
    Bling, that doesn't sound like clutch slippage to me. I would think that if your clutch was slipping, it would be more noticeable at higher RPM's. I don't normally hear the whine until I hit the throttle. At what point do you start hearing the whine?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko
    Bling, that doesn't sound like clutch slippage to me. I would think that if your clutch was slipping, it would be more noticeable at higher RPM's. I don't normally hear the whine until I hit the throttle. At what point do you start hearing the whine?
    franko its around 4000 grand . The best description i can give is i feel like i have a turbo instead of sc . Franko if i run it very hard and let off i can hear low rpm whines . I just know it has lost it take off ump

+1
    I guess it's possible that the initial force of the gears engaging could cause a weakened clutch to slip, but I would think it would continue to slip throughout the powerband resulting in lower RPM's. Sounds weird to me.

what i feel is a bit different, seems that its not whining as before or maybe cause i got used to it

But I am feeling the holeshot a bit slower, could this be cause the weather is getting more hot ??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko
    I guess it's possible that the initial force of the gears engaging could cause a weakened clutch to slip, but I would think it would continue to slip throughout the powerband resulting in lower RPM's. Sounds weird to me.
    Bearings maybe . what forces engagement could it be heat . I did ride rough rough water this weekend i mean cross chop so large ski was subnerging sometimes

+1
    That sucks and I'm not trying to make light of this by any means, but I have noticed a slight reduction in holeshot and the whine in my SC is not as noticeable when I modded the waterbox and added the free flow? I'm under the acceptance that opening up the exhaust has lessened the acceleration and the additional noise has either blanketed the whine or something I'm not used to and therefore it's all I'm hearing right now (the exhaust). Have either of you done the RR heavy duty clutch assembly?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4pain
    That sucks and I'm not trying to make light of this by any means, but I have noticed a slight reduction in holeshot and the whine in my SC is not as noticeable when I modded the waterbox and added the free flow? I'm under the acceptance that opening up the exhaust has lessened the acceleration and the additional noise has either blanketed the whine or something I'm not used to and therefore it's all I'm hearing right now (the exhaust). Have either of you done the RR heavy duty clutch assembly?
    No i have not done the rr clutch . Could it be oil in the sc my first one was screwed due to sucking oil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information