Oil Pressure Warning Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My GTX limited bearly escape Davey Jones locker when the exhaust hose popped off at 55mph and started to fill the hull with water.

After draining the water from the SC, intakemanifold, cyclinders... I got it to start again but it would only go 5mph before code P0230 Oil Pressure alarm comes on (I am not shure about the code). Eventually it ran faster (after 1hr) up 63mph. Now it will start and run good for about 2min and then alarm is triggered (it is a long loud beep!!). If I take the injectors out and dump the fuel in the line it will run again like new but for only 2min and then... Beeeeep!!!!!

Sympton
    Long Loud Beep
    Oil Pressure Flashing
    P0230 (not sure of the correct number but it does have a two and a three)
    Engine stutters
    If Restarted
    Engines fine up to 3,400 rpms or 5-6mph any faster and the above happens.

Did you injest water while the ski was running? or water went into the airbox/air filter and into the SC? what exactly happened? is there water in the oil? did you drain the oil and re-fill with new a few times?

the 2 sensors could have contaminents in them...PR...

Oil Pressure

1) When the exhaust popped off and the ski cut out I still had the key in and I tried to restart twice, thus water pumped into the hull and the ski was half sunk nose up. A boat towed me in and when I put the ski on the trailer and pulled it out of the water it tip up on its end (Nose up) the how much water was in the hull!!
    2)I flushed the engine twice (the oil was like milky coffee) and the oil now shows no sign of oil contamination
    3)I drained the water from the SC, cyliners, put in new plugs, intake manifold, intake pipe (but not the air box, I could not open it)
    4) flushed the injectors
    5) the new oil is the Sea Doo oil.

Yesterday I did notice one of the injector's connections was a little corroded. But I am get an oil pressure warning?

Thanks for your response hope the above helps.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Did you injest water while the ski was running? or water went into the airbox/air filter and into the SC? what exactly happened? is there water in the oil? did you drain the oil and re-fill with new a few times?

the 2 sensors could have contaminents in them...PR...

Thread Information