View Poll Results: Rulle Fully Auto 500 gph Pump

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am running it right now, and it saved my boat, no problems!

0 0%
  • I am running it right now, havent had a situation to use it, no problems!

3 75.00%
  • I am running it right now, had a situation, and my boat sank/ Had a problem with pump!

0 0%
  • I am running it right now, havent had a situation to use it, but ave probs!

0 0%
  • I dont use this pump, I use ______ (please specify in post)

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Many are running the Rule 500 gph Fully Auto Pump...

Just wondering how many peopl are running this pump, and if you have ahd good luck with it or not. If you use a differnt kind of pump please specify which one.

Just trying to get something together to help all of the newbies make a good decision on which on to get...

I am using the rule auto 500PWC model, tested it at dock, it`s operational, hope I don`t need it!...PR...

I installed one on my rxp today. You do not have to drill a hole in the ski for the bilge line. Look below your reverse cable and drill out the tube for bilge line hook up. Be sure to leave the inside lip on edge of plastic tube. The 3/4 in. line will fit over this tight and then clamp it. You must run your bilge line up high and then back down to prevent water from entering. My RXX came like this stock and it worked great, just be sure to go up high and them back down to the water pump.

pics?? thanks

PR - What you mean you hope you dont need it? because it doesnt do the job or what?

he prolly hopes he doesn't need it cuz he doesn't want a leak and start sinking!

RXP04: if u have any pics would u mine sharing, this sounds like a good idea since u say u didn't drill a hole in the hull!

Quote Originally Posted by Totallyblown
    pics?? thanks

PR - What you mean you hope you dont need it? because it doesnt do the job or what?
    That`s what I meant! I hope I don`t have a leak or some catastrophic event. But I`m confident the pump will work correctly...PR...

Quote Originally Posted by RXP04
    I installed one on my rxp today. You do not have to drill a hole in the ski for the bilge line. Look below your reverse cable and drill out the tube for bilge line hook up. Be sure to leave the inside lip on edge of plastic tube. The 3/4 in. line will fit over this tight and then clamp it. You must run your bilge line up high and then back down to prevent water from entering. My RXX came like this stock and it worked great, just be sure to go up high and them back down to the water pump.
    I got it! Just like the way the factory exhaust hose is routed!
    If your ski is taking on water, and your pump kicks on, how does it push water out as the outlet is below waterline? just curious?...PR...

The pump pressure will push the water out. The water coming in your ski will not be at that location. It is like you blowing water through a snorkle under water. It can be done easily.

thanks for the info RXP04 i think that is what im going to do with mine as well, will look clean and wont have to drill a hole through the hull.

I looked at our GTX SC and the port is just abouve the steering cable.
    At least this is an option for those who yet to install bilge pumps.

RXP04: thanks, can you post pics, and someone should include this info in the "How To" section...PR...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information