Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Post Whoring. . .

Ranting:
    Is anyone else besides me annoyed by all the post whoring going on??? When I joined this site a while back it was all about helpful information, now it seems(or at least to me) to be several people giving out 2nd hand info just to up their posts. . .

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by 05RXPnoob View Post
    Ranting:
    Is anyone else besides me annoyed by all the post whoring going on??? When I joined this site a while back it was all about helpful information, now it seems(or at least to me) to be several people giving out 2nd hand info just to up their posts. . .

Jay
    Jay, I am a whore! I like a lot if the people on this site. I guess it's my home away from home!

Well, I know this site has been helpful to me, I try to help back if I have had any experience with the same situations on a ski etc...I can't see why anyone's post would bother someone unless they were used as an attack or to intentionally give some bad info and make some one screw up their ride? As for upping posts...they can just take my posts number off...not what I am here for.

Off that subject and upping my post numbers...I was up your way a few weeks back and bought my 900STX up there from a guy in Cleveland. Looks like planty of mil-foil (weed) growing in the water there too?

With 7000 members plus and growing everyday, Info is going to be rehashed and recycled over and over again.
    Lets not start bashing anyone here please
    Keep it positive!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve View Post
    With 7000 members plus and growing everyday, Info is going to be rehashed and recycled over and over again.
    Lets not start bashing anyone here please
    Keep it positive!

ditto

and personally, I dont' think anyone cares about their post count. If somebody needs help, someone replies to help supply the information. post count is just a byproduct of this site.

the main purpose of this site is to help people.

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar
    <--------------post

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar
    <-------whore

Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    ditto

and personally, I dont' think anyone cares about their post count. If somebody needs help, someone replies to help supply the information. post count is just a byproduct of this site.

Yeah. I post a lot now and not all of it is 100% performance/mod related, but it's not to up my posts. I could care less. There are many guys on here with very quality posts but low quantity.

I like to throw a chat or joke in every once in awhile just to stay friendly with forum members and get a feel for what kind of person everyone is. That way if I ever meet someone on here in person at an event like MB, I can fit in better and feel like I know them a little better and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by 05RXPnoob View Post
    Ranting:

Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    ditto

I`m prolly the biggest post whore, but so what!!! I could care less about post count. For me I`m paying it forward. If I can give at least some decent info, that is helping someone out. AND I met a lot of good people here. people that I now hang out with and talk to that I would not have normally met anywhere else.
    I am a Resto Mod Guy, builder/fabricator, so I think I have something to offer givin my many years of auto knowledge. There are many people here that really surprise me with their knowledge and for that I thank Them!.
    Isn`t it all about sharing...

maybe Jay, if it bothers you all that much, you should give it a break.
    For me, this is where I come to relax and keep in touch with some distant friends ....PR...

The Moderators have my vote to take away the post count, that`s not why I`m here, this is not a competition. Besides I really like Jerry, Shibbs, Steve, (the bald one) and many others the list is looong...
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 08-21-2007 at 02:17 PM.

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information