What were the results of that Leo's Holeshot piece?

Anybody get theres and try them out yet? I remember seeing all the threads about them but never heard anything after...

Im interested too! If it works well with documented results Id buy one. Its just a bolt on with absolutley no reliability issues from what I gather about it. Anyone???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskr View Post
    Im interested too! If it works well with documented results Id buy one. Its just a bolt on with absolutley no reliability issues from what I gather about it. Anyone???
    not because Leo is a friend but, they are money well spent i made my own and it does not hold up thats why i did not sell them. I have seen them on skis around here for atleast a 11/2 years with no problems. there is a black non ported ski down here and watched his holeshot with and without and also watched him run in the ruff and walk almost everyone with it on.. they are very easy to install and not mess with again.

+1
    I had Leo install his holeshot piece on my ski along with truing my hull. I've always been stuck at 72.5 mph. This past weekend I was running 75 to 75.5 with a full tank of gas. I don't have any porpoising anymore, ski handles great and great mid range response with it on. So yes, I am happy with my purchase and I made a good friend of out it.
    SHOOTER

+1
    i received both of mine last week. super fast shipping by the way leo.

ups as usual did their thing and chipped a few edges of them. they are actually still in the box untouched just visually inspected after carefully removing the plastic etc. I have the pieces that broke off and I am going to just epoxy the hell out of them and cross my fingers. Build quality is fantastic. I noticed leo installs metal strips into these to add strength etc. I can't wait to get these on and give a solid comparison of before and after. I am not sure if I just want to put them on both skis at once or leave one ski stock and do a comparison from there.

-MJE-

Just received mine today. Mine was also chipped and has a crack on the outer ridge. The packing looks good, so I don't know if it happended when it was pulled from the mold? I've got to call Leo to see if there anything that needs to be done.

+1
    MJE & Purple Haze, call me 813 407 9348 thanks leo.

Thread Information