Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1

KANSAS RIDERS.... and maybe some missouri?

Hi guys.. I have talked to the moderator miketrin and I've decided to post this thread...

I would like to start something that whoever wants to come out and ride can come.. I'm like alot of people bored of riding at my lake by myself, with nobody to race or ride with or whatever.

I think Kansas and west missouri... and whoever wants to come and ride, we should meet like 3-5 times a month and ride together. Then next time switch lakes and ride somewhere else...! Go from like the Ozarks, Perry, Clinton, go west maybe hit up like Milford and Tuttle creek...

I want to post this and see what you guys think of it, and then we can go from there with dates.. I think it will be fun if we can do a couple or so before the seasons over...

Please post your thoughts, or if you would or wouldn't participate, and or are interested..... thanks!!

-HALL PASS

+1
    I'd be game. I live just down the street from longview lake in grandview, mo. It's tiny but you can throw an anchor at mouse creek, chill out on land, run a few laps around the lake and chill out more. I think a weekend pass is $20 but I am not sure about that. this is the first year I didn't get a jackson county sticker. Hell I probably only put 10 hours on my ski this season.

This weekend I am going to try and make it to the shootout to see Dan kick some pwc ass out there in chopville.

im down for perry , me and bret (darkviper42) have been trying 2 get a ride togethor for all summer ,

lets get atleast 2 runs in before october ,

Yea I'd be down for a ride. I think there is about 6-8 guys who ride at Cheney Lake all the time who might join in.

brett would you be down for a perry ride again ?

thats where hells pass keeps his skis ,

mike is prolly only an hour an half out

im only about 45 mins ,

you are about 2 and half hours out
    Last edited by Bone1050; 08-22-2007 at 09:37 AM.

Being dragged kicking and screaming into 1997 afcblink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miketrin View Post
    I'd be game. I live just down the street from longview lake in grandview, mo. It's tiny but you can throw an anchor at mouse creek, chill out on land, run a few laps around the lake and chill out more. I think a weekend pass is $20 but I am not sure about that. this is the first year I didn't get a jackson county sticker. Hell I probably only put 10 hours on my ski this season.

This weekend I am going to try and make it to the shootout to see Dan kick some pwc ass out there in chopville.
    I'm in Lee's Summit. Mouse Creek is our new "home base" too; spent the money for a Jackson County sticker for the first time this year. Got sick of the hour drive to Hillsdale. $180/yr for two skis is outrageous, but it keeps the lake from getting too jammed up.

IMHO, there's nowhere as nice as Table Rock.

+1
    afcblink - are you part of the stand up crew that tend to hang out by the tree nearest the lake at mouse creek? I haven't been out there this year, do you know what a day pass costs?

Quote Originally Posted by 97sltx1050 View Post
    im down for perry , me and bret (darkviper42) have been trying 2 get a ride togethor for all summer ,

lets get atleast 2 runs in before october ,
    Perry's a nice size, but what a mud puddle.

Quote Originally Posted by miketrin View Post
    afcblink - are you part of the stand up crew that tend to hang out by the tree nearest the lake at mouse creek? I haven't been out there this year, do you know what a day pass costs?
    I have an old 'jammer and my wife has a SD GTS, so we're definitely not "stand up crew." But yes, we usually put up a shade tent on the grass near the concrete sidewalk near the mouse creek launch.

I believe one-day ramp permit fees are $17 for anything, regardless of length, power or boat type.

+1
    If you see a green 04 rxp with an m-line seat (not green like most) that's me.

Watch out for your anchor when you go out to ride. Twice I've come back to a missing anchor.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information