Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new ecu

new ecu

this thing is crazy. we tested a stage 1 boat that ran 73.5 to 74.0 at 8100 with a intercooler that i made. we changed the intercooler to the same one that you see on ebay and put the ECU in the boat. we made one pass and it got to 8600 so fast its unreal. THIS THING GET THERE FAST

+1
    Jason, like i said. If you go to 8600 you will go BOOM. And very quickly too!

8600 is just for those with modified valvetrain. All others need to add pitch to limit RPM's to 8400.

jerry we made one pass to were the prop was so we can do somthing with it. we are not runing it again till we get a prop

on the ECU thing is there anybody that programs them or we talking about new ones. The new ones are a bit expensive. In the area of 1300.00 bucks. With that price will stay with the stock one. What is the rev limit on the stock ones for the 03 limited. Does anybody know?

+1
    Ken, we are talking about new ones. The price for the racing ECU's in my store are $1150.

sorry yes you are right. That is where I saw it but guessed at the price. Still a little bit much for me. If they were around the price of the chips and programers for the cars and trucks maybe. Will just see what mine does first. As you can tell I am hitting the lunch money pretty hard. HA HA HA Like I said in previous threads thank you very much for all. Can't wait for the T-Shirts to come out.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    PR added a RXP ecu to his GTX SC instead of buying the rotax racing ECU... it's much cheaper. you can also find RXP ECUs on ebay and buy them from a forum member here if they no longer need it... that will give you more RPMs and some more power

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    PR added a RXP ecu to his GTX SC instead of buying the rotax racing ECU... it's much cheaper. you can also find RXP ECUs on ebay and buy them from a forum member here if they no longer need it... that will give you more RPMs and some more power
    I purchased an 05 RXP ECU new, so just in case I need the Knock Sensor adapter, I also purchased that. I won`t know untill it`s hooked up to the buds VCK and set-up...PR...

Do the RXT and RXP have the same ECU ?

+1
    yes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information