Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Vick Pleads Guilty

It looks like he cut a deal to avoid the gambling charges which would have gotten him a lifetime ban from the NFL:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dont judge me...
    i own pit bulls and let me tell vick thanks i own the worst breed in everybody else's (public) eyes and he had only mad it worse to the pit bull community, but will be the only dog i ever own.

Not the dog its the owner. Pit Bulls raised right are just like any other loving puppy.

As for vick- I hope he's shanked in the neck in prison.

Dont judge me...
    you are right it is all in how it is raised. it is the history that of the dogs where fought. is it right NO!!! does it still happen yes.

What I loved about the whole thing was how some of his teammates defended Vic by trying to compare dog fighting to deer & bear hunting. These morons are too stupid to take into account that one is unregulated and completely illegal while the other requires a license and most often the kill is taken home and eaten by the hunter.

Vic is a moron. Too stupid to realize he had it made with a huge salary and endorcements, but yet he put it all at risk for dogfighting.

+1
    After sitting in class (psychology) with one Texas A&M football player, stupid a$$hole Reggie McNeil. Vic and his posse reminds me of McNeil and his posse all a bunch of worthless piece of crap, hell crap is more valuable than these guys are. If it was not for the NFL these guys would be in jail for dealing drugs, running dog fighting rings, and society would not care about them, but being in the NFL changes everything.

fabrication guru rapidacceleration's Avatar
    +1
    cbrich
    fox new here in austin did a peice on austins pounds taking vick jerseys for kennel bottoms..(piss towels)
    people were donating them by the box full..

even showed a dog pissing on one in the kennel on the 9:00 news

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidacceleration View Post
    cbrich
    fox new here in austin did a peice on austins pounds taking vick jerseys for kennel bottoms..(piss towels)
    people were donating them by the box full..

even showed a dog pissing on one in the kennel on the 9:00 news

I wish I would have seen that. The punishment they could give to Vick is throw his sorry A$$ in the ring with another pitbull used for dog fighting, lets see who wins.

Ya ok guys, dogfighting is bad, no doubt. Michael Vick is 2 things that his name rhymes with, one starts with a "P", the other starts with a "D". Yet, using his jerseys as towels and making chew toys out of his bobel heads and stuff.....cmon that has got to be tha most childish sh*t I've ever seen. I would almost go as far as saying that some people are such extremists (not peeps on dis site though) that they would rather see a human killed than a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by K2snowman View Post
    I would almost go as far as saying that some people are such extremists (not peeps on dis site though) that they would rather see a human killed than a dog.

<---Yo.
    Humans have a choice in how they live, dogs don't. Someone gave me a gun and forced me to shoot a person who violently attacked someone, or a dog who violently attacked someone, its a damn simple choice for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information