Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1

Riva Stage 3 and Rude Charger....

I need some input of someone with the same mods as me, or very close that had the Riva S3 SC and changed to the Rude Charger....How much top end was gained, acceleration, rpms....etc....

RXP or RXT...
    Last edited by GeoRXT; 08-24-2007 at 07:22 PM.

Geo...what else are you adding to your setup?

+1
    With my 04 RXP and STG III I found that the top speed increase to the B-kit was slight, about 1.5mph more, but the accelleration was night and day. It pulled like a MOFO!!!!

For the cost of them both IMO I would just go Rude swap for $1495 if you are gonna do a ECU.

If no ECU then Stay with the STG III SCer.

Side note Geo with a B-kit you need Valvetrain ECU
    Or Just Fuel controler, so there is more $$$$ added than the SCer.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    With my 04 RXP and STG III I found that the top speed increase to the B-kit was slight, about 1.5mph more, but the accelleration was night and day. It pulled like a MOFO!!!!

For the cost of them both IMO I would just go Rude swap for $1495 if you are gonna do a ECU.

I gotta update my signature...I have the Riva ECU already...And I cant do the update cuz I would loose my S3 charger and be kinda hard to sell in parts I think and will loose more money....

Updated signature now!
    Last edited by GeoRXT; 08-24-2007 at 07:34 PM.

+1
    Sell you STG III for $1000 and buy a Rude out right for the $1900 or get a used one.

I loved the swap from STG III to B-kit.....

amazeing.

Rude vs. B kit...does one pull harder lower...are they about the same...any measurable differences...I too might be in the market sooner than later...

I know they produce close to the same boost...but what about volume of air...

Which is better...?

+1
    W4F,

So with the stock ECU there would not be much improvement seen between the Riva SC3 and the Rude charger ?

Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post

Rude vs. B kit...
    very close I believe had both best I ever ran with b kit in the heat was 81.5 in the 8500+range now I run 80.9 with rude but I think this new 15/20 is a bit steeper my rpm's are only 8440. If I bend the prop say .5-.75mm's it would be right there. Its hard to really compare to last year cause these RXP's are so sensitive to air & water temps. B/F this heat wave I was running 81+all day @8500+.I have 2 friends setup exactly like me with b kits maybe soon we can do some testing.... I can tell ya this they both have awesome pull eiter way. Its weird my b kit had a really throaty sound but the rude has more of a whistle sound i dunno? 6 one way half a dozen the other... I predict the rude to beat my 83.3 top speed this winter though just my true belief. I'd say its gonna hit high 83 low 84's..... Hell I might just see if sandrock will bend my prop tomorrow Hell i might just do it myself...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessnMS View Post
    very close I believe had both best I ever ran with b kit in the heat was 81.5 in the 8500+range now I run 80.9 with rude but I think this new 15/20 is a bit steeper my rpm's are only 8440. If I bend the prop say .5-.75mm's it would be right there. Its hard to really compare to last year cause these RXP's are so sensitive to air & water temps. B/F this heat wave I was running 81+all day @8500+.I have 2 friends setup exactly like me with b kits maybe soon we can do some testing.... I can tell ya this they both have awesome pull eiter way. Its weird my b kit had a really throaty sound but the rude has more of a whistle sound i dunno? 6 one way half a dozen the other... I predict the rude to beat my 83.3 top speed this winter though just my true belief. I'd say its gonna hit high 83 low 84's..... Hell I might just see if sandrock will bend my prop tomorrow Hell i might just do it myself...
    Did you have the riva S3 before that to compare it to the rude?

V-Tec, 4-Tech that's how I roll meirvin's Avatar
    +1
    Geo I ride with a stage III B kit rxt and he is tough to beat in the 1/4 mile, acceleration is par with my rxp b kit if I get a bad start takes 1/8 to pass I'm doing 77+ now in heat with untuned prop. He hasnt got his prop tuned yet either and tops out at 73- 75 we expect him to see 76 + when he gets prop figured out, he is the ultimate sleeper.

I doubt u can sell it for $1000 maybe $650 but you would have max potential with rude

Via iPhone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information