+1

How Long Does It Take For Riva To Get Their Shipments IN??????

Riva said on their site that they received their first shipment on August 13 and they also said that the next shipment was on its way. Only makes sense since they had all those backorders. Here we are on August 25th and still no arrival of the ride plates. I talked to Riva and they said that I am 7th in line once the new plates get there. How long does it take to get that shipment. Are they trying to navigate the globe like christopher columbus? I am bored out of my mind waiting for impros to send my pump and impeller and for Riva to send this plate. Sorry for the rant, but this is the 4th weekend in a row with no riding for me. Scratch that, we rented some beat @ss yamaha VX110's on vacation that had a top speed of 35 with their nice governor. That was great lol.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by erckawasaki View Post
    Riva said on their site that they received their first shipment on August 13 and they also said that the next shipment was on its way. Only makes sense since they had all those backorders. Here we are on August 25th and still no arrival of the ride plates. I talked to Riva and they said that I am 7th in line once the new plates get there. How long does it take to get that shipment. Are they trying to navigate the globe like christopher columbus? I am bored out of my mind waiting for impros to send my pump and impeller and for Riva to send this plate. Sorry for the rant, but this is the 4th weekend in a row with no riding for me. Scratch that, we rented some beat @ss yamaha VX110's on vacation that had a top speed of 35 with their nice governor. That was great lol.
    They must be having them cast overseas. The reason I say this is their excuse on the first shipment was it got hung up in customs in L.A. and that caused the delay. I will say that after they received the first shipment, they shipped them out pretty quick.

Lots of us on that second list. Pete told me on Thursday that they should be into Riva late next week and shipping early the following week. He did mention they ordered a lot more this time since it's apparently going to be the mod to put the ski into the 67-68 range on a consistent basis and perhaps 70 when the temps drop back into the 60's.

+1
    It should get me to a 69-70 consistent basis, if my impeller and pump housing come back like new and work good.

+1
    The plates come from the Far East, not your neighborhood machine shop. No one knows for sure when they will arrive until they get here.

Richard

Thread Information