I need some help and you seem to be very knowledgeable on Polais watercraft

This craft has 16 hours. Sat for a year or so. Was run in salt water in NJ, told it was always flushed (tool included in purchase) and it looks clean as a whistle. Idles fine forever. But bogs down under accelloration and then engine temp light comes on.

I replaced fuel, new OEM plugs and then it would run full out for a 1/2 mile or so and then if you let off the gas it would bog down and the engine temp light would come on. Once it cooled down (a minute or so) it would get it on a gain for a 1/2 mile or so and then bog down and the light would come on again. Did this for an hour or so thinking it might be dirty injectors. Never got better.

I read an article that said the air - temp sensor could be problem (this model had a problem wit the air cleaner housing cutting into the sensor. Well I replaced it and now it will still idle perfectly forever but wont accellorate at all and the engine temp light comes on almost immediately. It recovers with in a minute so I dont think there is anything wrong with the cooling system. I checked the temp sensor and it opens and closes fine. Might be the pop off valve but I doubt it. Again, it will run 50 mph when it wants to run. Any idea what the problem might be?

I live on Ky Lake in Western Ky. and cant find a dealer with the computer to test it or the tools to fix it. Is there a dealer or mecahnic with the computer and tools in my area that can hook it up, identify the problem and work on it?

I dont want to continue hopeful maintenance on it but cant find a Ploaris dealer who works on watercraft. Plenty of ATV support. And I dont need another yard ornament.

Please post this on other sites if you think that will help to identify someone that can work on it.
Ready 6