Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

boattest.com video SHO vs 250 vs RXT

Anyone seen this yet? I just saw it this morning. What are your thoughts and where do you think the RXT-X would come in? I sold my gp1300r and will be up for a new 3 seater in 08. Im a big yamaha fan but I dont know if I can get over the looks of the SHO front end

Great video. I read from many of you about the Yanaha looks. I belive that aerodynamics played a rolle here in the development of the top deck. Take a close look at the ski from the front and its curves.

IMO its a nice ski. It looks solid and very fast. Now it got me thinking

good video.nice to see some proof instead of hear say.it would be nice if it had some more horsepower and top speed though.

Something tells me that the 2 seater next year, will be pretty fast!!

+1
    Where's the RXT X? Nice of Yamaha to pay for the shoot and forget Sea Doo has an X package for next year, just like the SHO is an 08.

I like both companies, and the SHO will be rally hard to beat. But, play on a level playing ground! Yamaha will always beat them in one area that they didn't talk about and applies today - quality!

Oh YEah, they're UGLY nose iis keeping me from giving them a good hard look. Aero doesn't really affect something with this small of a frontal area, so they can't sell me on that.
    Last edited by snowrunner; 08-28-2007 at 09:43 AM.

But, play on a level playing ground! Yamaha will always beat them in one area that they didn't talk about and applies today - quality!

Yamaha 210hp
    Ultra250 250hp
    RXT 215hp

Looked like a level playing ground to me.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by snowrunner View Post
    Where's the RXT X? Nice of Yamaha to pay for the shoot and forget Sea Doo has an X package for next year, just like the SHO is an 08.

I like both companies, and the SHO will be rally hard to beat. But, play on a level playing ground! Yamaha will always beat them in one area that they didn't talk about and applies today - quality!

Oh YEah, they're UGLY nose iis keeping me from giving them a good hard look. Aero doesn't really affect something with this small of a frontal area, so they can't sell me on that.
    I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure those test results are indeed accurate, but they mean nothing to me. Just like I would lend no credence to a test between the RXT-X, the FXHO and the Ultra 250. It's a test between one ski that is not in production and two that are. It was funny that they made sure to show us that they had their radar gun ready, but they gave us no numbers

But 1800 cc's is mighty impressive. 2008 will be a fun year for sure.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by snowrunner View Post

Annnnnnd just how was Yamaha supposed to even get ahold of a unreleased Prototype RXT X, and who’s to say they even knew it was coming out

looks good....see how the last next season....may be time to update to a sho for the wife...

I see the type X skis like I saw the RXX. You will hardly see them because of cost and how many dealers will have.

Atleast I see it like this for now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information