Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Panama City to Destin via the intercoastal

This weekend me and some friends are gonna run from PC to crab island. We are gonna try and run the intercoastal. Has anyone done this? I heard there are some good marinas along the way to stop and hang out at. Also does anyone knwo if any of the marinas around crab island or back toward the intercoastal have 91-93 oct gas???

thanks everyone!

+1

Cool

I’ve done few times, launch at collage straight shot across west bay (check out the ship aground) go by boon docks restaurant then into intercostals keep eye out for floating junk, then you’ll break out into chotahatchee bay. There’s a place call bay town has floating docks and high test fuel, next stop for fuel is over at Destin by marina also have floating docks. Keep eye on weather the bay on way back can get very rough. Have fun!

Later cd

sweet! Thanks for the info man. How long of a run is it? We have a few ski's and a few boats doing it. SO we will have some cover if needed. Are the marinas easy to find? North or south side of the ditch?
    I def appreciate your help!

+1

Cool

see if this works
    http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...689462.6842358

bay town is 2nd point south side where shows sandestin
    great place for lunch has like boardwalk

later cd

thanks for all the info man!!! My buddy who is doing the run with me put this together with your info you posted. Should be a cool run. Maybe hit the fuel pump on the way home and eat dinner too... I guess they are open on sundays?

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v...20City%20to%25

+1
    The link to BayTown Marina you sent me earlier showed the marina being open 24/7/365. Not sure if this includes all ammenities, like gas pumps, of the marina though. It may just mean 24 hour access to the marina. :dunno:

btw D... I did a few tests on my ski this afternoon. I will shoot you an email with the results tomorrow. The diaganosis looks good though.

kick ass man!!! I hope your test worked out well. I may not be at work by 7 ish like usual. I just got home from a 17 hour shift... I think Im gonna sleep in a lil in the morning. So I may be a lil slow on the reply.

+1
    The Intercoastal is a long, no shade, straight run.Your welcome to join Sat If you want a good run, we put in @ hwy 20 and hwy 79, It's 25 miles per my skii's odometer to the bay. Best part is it's always glass, plenty of shady beaches,fresh water till the bay,Best of all It's fast and twisty. http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v...3616&encType=1 We start by miller bend

+1
    i'm in destin. there are a couple of places that sell 91-93. harbor walk which in in the harbor sells it as well as under the midbay bridge at a boat storage.

wow thanks for the info guys! I will keep the mid bay bridge info on tap in case we need to stop earlier. Thanks again for the info!

xxx2, thanks man. we are probably gonna run out to shell island and hang out and relax sat. we are trying to get some bigs worked out of one of the skis. sunday will be a little more playful. I dont mind the long strait run. Just will be a relaxing ride. Several of my good friends live in PC so I am down there every few weeks. I will have to hit you up the next time we are down. SOunds like a fun run for sure! Is that the ecofina ( spelled it wrong ) area? I have some friends that have riden there and said its alot of fun other than the stumps.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information