Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IMPROS

IMPROS

OK these guys don't answer there phone or return calls. They have had my 2 pumps for 5 mo's, and I have paid for them. Doe's any body live by this place and can go over there to see if they are still ALIVE

+1
    Rich, looks like you arent the only one having trouble getting thru to them

http://www.greenhulk.net/yamaha/viewtopic.php?t=1666

Re: IMPROS

Quote Originally Posted by Tube Master
    OK these guys don't answer there phone or return calls. They have had my 2 pumps for 5 mo's, and I have paid for them. Doe's any body live by this place and can go over there to see if they are still ALIVE
    He has my two prop's and that's been 2 Months.I know they have had soom problems and they were close for two weeks.He said he would have them back to me soon.Try him 3-5 pm PST that is usually when they answer

i rem . 2 yrs ago when i shipped them my prop he would never answer the phone EVERRRRRR but i did get my prop back and it was fine ...

Seems like a lot of us are having problems lately with Impros.The pump I have listed on here was there for four months. Just got it back last week.
    The company I work for has offered me a severance package and I am seriously thinking of opening a machine shop and offering these services have been in touch with Rundquist for training and equipment for props and impellers.Just one thing I am looking into after retirement.

+1
    I thought I remember someone saying (11) he was having some bad times...

If he is guys lets stand behind Dave as most of us have used him and have had PERFECT results and I would hate for him to fall out of the bussiness cause of personal problems. So I will say a pray for him, so if infact he is having troubles, things will get better..

Sincerly, Austin

How is impros looking now. I'm fixing to send off my impeller on Monday. I sent Dave an email and he responded in about a week so I figured they were back in business.

Yes he is back up and running but behind.I have been happy with everything but the wait and will use Dave at Impros for awhile he is one of the best.

I live about 4 miles from his shop and might drop by to see how things are. I have not been to his new shop but the others were, let's just say, not as large as you would imagine. He sometimes was a one man show.

Really nice guy and I hope things work out.

Legend in my own mind Sirhc7897's Avatar
    It's funny how it goes back and forth...

Last year Carl at Island was having all kinds of problems getting stuff out and now it's Dave. Irregardless of the reasons (personal, shorthanded, etc...) I sent a prop to Carl last year when he told me over the phone 2 week turn-around and 3 months later still no prop. However he absolutely made it right by me and ensured I will use him again...

I have also used Dave and have never been disappointed...hate to see him having bad times...

Bottom line is both are excellent at what they do and besides a wait...you really can't go wrong with either...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information