Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worked

Worked

Well I swapped the wear ring around to see if it was the lack of power problem and it worked. This site helps alot!!

+1
    good to hear slugo!

Hey Slugo, where do you ride? I see your from Gulfport, I live in Biloxi. The river and the bay gets old quick.

+1
    Hey, JRW1484 were at in biloxi and gulfport do you guys ride. I'm down here in Chalmette. We ride just about everywhere down here. Favorite places or out there by St.James Parish Blind River, Amite, Diversion Canal, Tickfaw. Maybe one day we all can hook up. We go out there to Cat Island, Deer Island, Ship Island, Jordan Shores, GrassHopper Island.

+1
    2weekends ago a friend went to grasshopper. Said no one was there. Gonna take a while since Katrina.

4-keeps, we mainly ride in the bay area or the river. Sometimes we get out on the beach, with all the debris in the water I don't want to get to close to the beach. The only island that you can go to is Deer Island. They won't allow ski's at the other islands. We usually go out to grasshopper mainly on the weekends or head up the river to the sand bars. There are usually a good many people up that way. The last few times I have been out I have seen a few people out riding, but I haven't gotten the chance to go on a weekend. I am down right now, my bearings in my pump went last week, so I am just waiting for it to be finished. Send me a pm and we will set up a day to go ride.

Jordan Shores, GrassHopper Island

I'm from Waveland and go to those places every weekend. Mostly jourdan river but there are quite a few of us. A few sundays ago we had about 10 ski's out. Havent been to Grass Hopper Island this yr but believe me Its on this summer. We are ready! We will have to ride soon...

I mainly ride in the back bay and rivers. I just got my 2 rxp's a month ago so I haven't been out much to find cool areas. I am also waiting for warmer weather the water is a little cool.

Quote Originally Posted by slugo10
    I mainly ride in the back bay and rivers. I just got my 2 rxp's a month ago so I haven't been out much to find cool areas. I am also waiting for warmer weather the water is a little cool.
    Maybe we can meet up one day and go for a ride. I can show you where to go and not to go. Did you get your ski's from Competition Marine?

One of them is from Comp the other I found in Gulf Shores at the Sea-Doo dealer in Feb. got a pretty good deal on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information