Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Nissan 350z owners

hey all,
    i am currently looking at buying a 2003 350z. i dont know what trim level it is but it has leather seats, navigation and a dvd player all stock. he is asking 21,000 for it and it has 35k miles. It also has 20" deep dish rims on it.it was the guys toy he said it didnt get driven much and said he has tog et rid of his toys cause he kids want expensive toys now.

to those who own theme your likes and what are your dislikes? does it seem like a good price? it looks real clean and well taken care off. thanks.

PS: i have for sale a 2003 expedition 4x4 with 22" rims. im in the maryland,virginia, D.C. area. has 65k miles and im asking 15k for it.

My friend Got a 2003 350Z TRACK EDITION hightest trim level with the Brembo brakes and carbon fiber driveshaft for 26,000 with 21,000 miles on it. This was all about 2 years ago. But Keep in mind his dad knows the owner of Luxury motors here in Chicago so he got it for basically nothing. this car brand new is aroudn 36 grand retail. Just some Info.

My friend and I took his dads 350 for a joyride when he was 15, got it up to 140, pretty sick. Looking back pretty stupid as well, but he'd been driving for liek 3 years so it wasn't too bad. In any case, mad fun cars to drive, well I didn't drive it personally but fun ass ride.

Quote Originally Posted by K2snowman View Post
    My friend and I took his dads 350 for a joyride when he was 15, got it up to 140, pretty sick. Looking back pretty stupid as well, but he'd been driving for liek 3 years so it wasn't too bad. In any case, mad fun cars to drive, well I didn't drive it personally but fun ass ride.
    Tell your friend that was an awesome move. He must be a badass to have pulled that off. He got it all the way up to 140 That must of been sick !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    Tell your friend that was an awesome move. He must be a badass to have pulled that off. He got it all the way up to 140 That must of been sick !!!!!
    nope, he's a n00b. And I doubt he's even going to college, we don't really hang out anymore. But it was fun at the time. Quite the rush.

+1
    MD all the trim levels have the same drive-train. '03 was the first year for the car but there were almost no issues. If it's a 6 speed make sure the trany shifts in and out of each gear(pay close attention to 2nd).

The stock audio(even the Bose) is weak but very easy to upgrade.

What color? That sounds like the right price.

ps I've got ~35k miles on my '03 with little trouble. The alignment is off so Nissan buys me front tires?????

nope, he's a n00b. And I doubt he's even going to college, we don't really hang out anymore. But it was fun at the time. Quite the rush.
    I was being sarcastic. Your friends an idiot and ure even more stupid for getting in the car with him.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    I was being sarcastic. Your friends an idiot and ure even more stupid for getting in the car with him.

i have a feeling darwin is gonna catch up with him one of these days

Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    i have a feeling darwin is gonna catch up with him one of these days
    First off I know he was being sarcastic, secondly if you're trying to hint that I'm not smart, whatever pal. Anyway live fast or die slow.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    First off I know he was being sarcastic, secondly if you're trying to hint that I'm not smart, whatever pal. Anyway live fast or die slow.

i applaud you for the first post that actually did not hurt my eyes after reading

being smart has nothing to do with receiving a darwin..... it's the lack of common sense that will earn ya one. regardless of the fact that he had been driving for three years.... getting in the car with an unlicensed driver is a pretty stupid thing to do especially with a 15 yr. old

i live fast. i have trapped a higher mph in the 1/4 mile than you probably will ever see doing a top speed run on the highway.

been there done that pegged the speedo on a Z06 enough said....

case closed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information