Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 250x New Engine

250x New Engine

I've Not Had A Problem All Summer Long, Until Now. I Was Out Last Weekend And The Ski Started To Ron Like Crap After About 10 Minutes. I Limped The Ski Back And Took It To The Dealer. It Seem That Water Got In The Airbox And Water Got In The Engine. After Several Different Tests Kawasaki Said Replace The Engine "all Under Warranty" . Has Anyone Out There Had This Problem Or Have Any Idea How The Airbox Could Have Got Water In It.

have you rolled the boat?

AHHHH NO!!!!!! JUST ALOT OF HARD RIDING IN SOME ROUGH WATER "WHITE CAPS IN STORMY WEATHER".

At least you are getting it replaced. Congrats.

SeaDoocer
    Yeah man, good thing you have it covered..frankly, I am quite amazed that they did that for you! Which dealer this time? Not the two that we both have had problems with is it?

Hey Guys What dealer do you use?

Az. Kawi. Is Doing The Warranty Replacement. Blew Me Out Of The Water When They Said Kawi Wanted It Replaced. I'm Also Going To Have The Check/replace The B.o.v. Seems To Dump To Early Some Of The Time.

Water in the Air Box ??? LOL

Wow, you got water in air box which you ingested in the motor and Kawi is gonna replace the motor under warranty. That is awsome. I had my whole Jet ski under water motor and all for about 30 minutes. Water sat in motor for about 21 hours after I poured buckets of water out of the inter cooler and super charger and did three oil changes. The ski runs like it never was under water.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEBEE View Post
    Wow, you got water in air box which you ingested in the motor and Kawi is gonna replace the motor under warranty. That is awsome. I had my whole Jet ski under water motor and all for about 30 minutes. Water sat in motor for about 21 hours after I poured buckets of water out of the inter cooler and super charger and did three oil changes. The ski runs like it never was under water.
    but his more than likely did it will running which tanked the motor right there....

and define what you mean when the whole ski was under water..... as in sank or otherwise?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEBEE View Post

Sometimes it takes many hours for the effects of rust on the crank and bearings to effect the engine. I hope this will not be the case in your situation.

Richard

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information