Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    SeaDoocer

Gas-in-oil fiasco

Kawi is still denying any claims to poor performance with the "gas-in-oil" fiasco. Got my letter back from Mr. Armstrong stating that I had sent it to the wrong person.

I personally will continue to press the Coast Guard in this matter. Our skis need to be fixed!

Seadoocer,
    Not sure if anyone has noticed this, but if you look at the Kawasaki Jetski webpage, they label the oil capacity as "TBD". HHMMMM wonder why? Just got the oil changed for my 25th and rode it twice only to find out that I have a hefty sent of premium in my crankcase. I was starting to wonder why my days weren't lasting as long as they did in the beginning. TBD means they're waiting for the customers to call them back and tell them how many gallons of oil they can pull out of the case.

I think that TBD in this case means "Total Before Dilution." Ron

I was just on the US Coast Guard's website http://www.uscgboating.org/recalls/recalls.htm

Not that this is important or not but I found no mention of the current recall listed anywhere for the Ultra 250X. Probably just needs updated.

seadoocer..sending my letter to uscg tomorrow...i'm not even sending one to kawi..especially after what armstrong stated to you..my dealer called today, left a message and said "it's been a busy summer i guess and the kawi area service tech rep will not be around again for a while, can't get him on the phone"..he's had 2 weeks to schedule an appointment for me to bring my ski in and meet with the rep...more delays...

FZS-T
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaDoocer View Post
    Kawi is still denying any claims to poor performance with the "gas-in-oil" fiasco. Got my letter back from Mr. Armstrong stating that I had sent it to the wrong person.

I personally will continue to press the Coast Guard in this matter. Our skis need to be fixed!
    I got the same email !!!!

Mr. Handal,

Thank you for contacting Kawasaki. Unfortunately, however, your e-mail was misdirected to the wrong individual or department. For the fastest possible response to service or repair related issues, you should bring your Kawasaki product to a local authorized Kawasaki dealer. If your Kawasaki dealer is unable to resolve your concerns, or if you have additional technical questions, you may call the Consumer Services Department of Kawasaki, toll free, at (866) 802-9381.

Wm. David Armstrong
    Legal Department
    Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
    Last edited by EGGonz; 08-30-2007 at 09:19 PM.

Did they tell you who to send it to? I work for Sea Ray customer service for their Yacht division (million plus $$$) We would never return a letter like that in such a manner, it would be forwarded to the proper person/department.

If I had the money that the people I deal with on a daily basis had, Kawi would be in court. I'm sending out for an oil analysis, and starting to document.

SeaDoocer
    Where and how do you go about getting an oil analysis?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaDoocer View Post

Bro, I agree, I sincerely hope you get this resolved... all this fuel in the oil B.S. is a safety issue; good luck and stay on those guys, we do NOT want you to end up like...

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information