Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    +1

greenhulk.net / rxpperformance.com is a HUGE success!!!

I just wanted to thank each and every one of our members here for making the site a huge success. Without your contributions to the site it would die out like so many have before.

I encourage everyone to participate as we all have something to share, we all have something to learn. This site has already proven itself to be valuable learning tool and I have learned quite a bit already from you.

Keep sharing, keep posting!

Special thanks goes out to Miketrin for helping me build and maintain this site. I could not have done it without him. THANK YOU MIKE!

The stats for our first full month are posted below.

An amazing 1,523,075 hits
    3482 Unique Visitors with an average of 4.57 visits per visitor.

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    That's very cool Jerry.

I would be lost if it wasnt for this site Great work Mike & Jerry

+1
    No Jerry, thank you! It is great to have a site dedicated to the Supercharged 4Tec skis. No knock on the other sites, but it is nice not to have to wade through info on all the different makes and models. This site has definately cut the time I spend viewing the other PWC sites. I think I single handedly raise every statistic you cited above

I'd like to thank Jerry as well as all participants. This is my first year as a PWC owner and I feel that I have gained more knowledge becuase of this forum, as well as Riva, and Sea-doo than any first time owner could imagine. This is like having an experienced personal 24 hour tech support line in which everyone speaks English after 9:00 p.m.

Long live the GTX 4TEC SC's!!!

+1
    I don't remember if I told jerry we should do forums or if he approached me but I do remember saying I've seen many pwc forums come and go so I warned him that this isn't going to be easy, don't expect a huge turn out.

Well, I had to eat my words. I think because we focus on one or 2 skis and don't have sections for for the other pwc we stay focused drawing 4tec owners interested in getting a little more speed. Hell we draw all kinds of owners, some don't even ride sea doo's.

Thanks everyone!

+1
    I would not be modding my ski without this site. I've learned so much and have gained more confidence in an area two years ago I knew absolutely nothing about...still don't, but I'm beginning to fake it pretty good.

+1
    Like I had mentioned in another post, I had secured the domain name "www.RXP-Owners.com" last year. I had hoped to make a forum to benefit all the RXP/RXT/GTX SC owners. But when the hurricanes blew through my area of Florida, all plans had to be changed. I wanted to make a no BS forum where people could exchange information on mods to their boats made by using parts from any and all sources without fear of repercussions from the administrators of the other boards run by part specific dealers. I'm thankful that Jerry has successfully launched this forum. I'm sure it will continue to grow and prosper in the months to come. This forum has less BS than any on the web !!

Richard
    www.hpmarineltd.com

+1
    Thanks Richard! I don't know about prosper though. If you know of a way i can earn some $$$ let me know

+1
    Jerry; How about doing what PWC Today did on their forum....ask people to be "supporters" of the site. For their contribution they get a "star" next to their name. It is entirely voluntary so no one would be offended. The impartial infro available here should be worth something to its members. By the way, if you need anything that I can get for your ski, your cost is my cost.

Richard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information