Thread: Posting Pm

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

Posting Pm

Lets See,its O'kay For Al To Slander A Personal Friend Of Mine,about Things He Has No Personal On Hands Knowledge Of Except One Case.so On The Word Of People Who May Or May Not Be Reputable Themselves He Does This.as For Posting That Particular Pm It Shows That He's In No Way A Man Of His Word,after Twice Calling Me And Telling Me He Was Sending Them Long After He And Del Had Their Blow Up.i Certainly Don't Appreciate Him Sending That Garbage To Me When A Simple I've Changed My Mind Would Have Ended Everything,but It Seems We Have To One Up Everybody Just Like With The Matrix Posts.as Far As Pay It Foward.al You Ever Rebuilt A Complete Strangers Carbs For A Used Waterbox?????ever Done It For Free????ever Taken Care Of Somebody Else Terminally Ill Kid????at Your Exspense????if Not Don't You Dare Talk About Somebody Elses Character...ever!!!!!

www.springbreak-florida.com rgard32's Avatar
    Dont feel bad i had an ADMIN post parts of my pm that i sent him .... Its OK for them to do it.....didnt u know that? LOL..

+1

Question

uhm....just curious, what are we getting to here ?

If there is any conflict that needs resolution, can this be done by PM to a mod or admin ? '

I just don't want to see this thread go south......

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rgard32 View Post
    Dont feel bad i had an ADMIN post parts of my pm that i sent him .... Its OK for them to do it.....didnt u know that? LOL..
    ??

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by TxPro1200 View Post
    Lets See,its O'kay For Al To Slander A Personal Friend Of Mine,about Things He Has No Personal On Hands Knowledge Of Except One Case.so On The Word Of People Who May Or May Not Be Reputable Themselves He Does This.as For Posting That Particular Pm It Shows That He's In No Way A Man Of His Word,after Twice Calling Me And Telling Me He Was Sending Them Long After He And Del Had Their Blow Up.i Certainly Don't Appreciate Him Sending That Garbage To Me When A Simple I've Changed My Mind Would Have Ended Everything,but It Seems We Have To One Up Everybody Just Like With The Matrix Posts.as Far As Pay It Foward.al You Ever Rebuilt A Complete Strangers Carbs For A Used Waterbox?????ever Done It For Free????ever Taken Care Of Somebody Else Terminally Ill Kid????at Your Exspense????if Not Don't You Dare Talk About Somebody Elses Character...ever!!!!!
    And drove 4.5 hours to help someone with there ski......

+1
    C'mon guys can't we take care of the problem by using the PM realm and keep this off the boards? I've personally delt with all three you guys and have no complaints and have no sides to pick. I don't know what all has been going on...don't care, but it's a shame to see this taking place for all to see here regardless who's right or wrong...especially when all three of you have helped others here. Just my perspective....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rgard32 View Post
    I don't know what kind of little war, you THREE are involved with Al this time, but I just got wind of it.

You mean me Rgard? Yeah, that would be after you used my PM to try and use this board to facilitate your little war against RANDY AT WATCON when you were too stupid to use the search function and find the same post in the Kawi section. You want to dredge this up, again?? You might want to rethink that. Most everyone is aware of your backstabbing ways by now. I'd look elsewhere for your entertainment.

At this point, as far as I'm concerned we pull your info, ban your IP and move along. You and your riding buddies are just a continuous source of trouble for this board.

Thread Information