Thread: Milling Head...

+1

Milling Head...

Hey Jim, thanks for the recent info on the plate... I am going to try and pull my head the first of the week and send it to you on my 07 GP1300 and need to know what all you will do to it for 150psi, i might go big bore later so will i need to send it again when i step up... If you can give me some info and price would appreciate greatly... I will be calling you tues if that's would work,time frame on getting it back would nice also... thanks james k

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by james k View Post
    Hey Jim, thanks for the recent info on the plate... I am going to try and pull my head the first of the week and send it to you on my 07 GP1300 and need to know what all you will do to it for 150psi, i might go big bore later so will i need to send it again when i step up... If you can give me some info and price would appreciate greatly... I will be calling you tues if that's would work,time frame on getting it back would nice also... thanks james k
    To get the head to 150 psi. i will have to mill the head cost is $85 plus shipping. If you go big bore then the squish band will have to be opened up depending on what size big bore you go. And depending on piston dome the angle of the squish band will have to be changed.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jims 1300 View Post
    To get the head to 150 psi. i will have to mill the head cost is $85 plus shipping. If you go big bore then the squish band will have to be opened up depending on what size big bore you go. And depending on piston dome the angle of the squish band will have to be changed.
    Maybe 1390 but not sure yet so i will go ahead and send the head to you and get it milled.. I will call you Tues and set it up,Thanks James

Thread Information