Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 3 degree key

  1. #1
    james k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Panama City Beach,FL
    Posts
    950
    +1
    1

    3 degree key

    Hello Fercho,my name is james form Panama City Beach and need to order a 3 degree key from you for my 07 GP1300... How do i contact you to make the purchase if you have one in stock???? Thanks James K


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by james k View Post
    Hello Fercho,my name is james form Panama City Beach and need to order a 3 degree key from you for my 07 GP1300... How do i contact you to make the purchase if you have one in stock???? Thanks James K
    James I expect to have a new machined batch within a week. I am currently out of them. 713-875-1812 is my number

  3. #3
    james k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Panama City Beach,FL
    Posts
    950
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fercho View Post
    James I expect to have a new machined batch within a week. I am currently out of them. 713-875-1812 is my number
    Hey Fercho,i also need a set of VF3s and spacer.... Are they in stock and have you heard anything on the keyway shipment... thanks

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by james k View Post
    Hey Fercho,i also need a set of VF3s and spacer.... Are they in stock and have you heard anything on the keyway shipment... thanks
    JAMES K I have a set of cages available. Give me a call so we can talk about that Key 713-875-1812

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTT: my 3 degree for your 4 degree Key
    By flyboy in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 02:38 PM
  2. 4 degree key
    By yami_rida#26 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 02:57 PM
  3. 4 degree key?
    By Altezza01 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 09:38 PM
  4. 3 Degree key in a 1200???
    By jeffsntx in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 09:35 AM
  5. Anyone try the "VITOS DEGREE KEY"?
    By christian gpr in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •