Special Kits for thoses with light mods!!

I think there should be special kits that are put together for people that have some mods and don't need some of the items that are in the current packages. Like the Riva stage kits kave the block offs and intake grate along with other items.

I have NOPAS, Riva grate and would like a kit that offers other items in replace of those in the kits. The Riva stage 2 kit is good but scratch the grate and opas block offs, pump wedge, vortech s/c impeller, and Riva thru hull exhaust. Then add in the RR s/c impeller, Rotax thru hull exhaust, RR thermostat, a set of denso plugs, a set of Jerry's skegs, new shatter proof S/C washers and some cool stickers!!!

I understand that they are packaging the kits for those who have not going out and did some mods and want to do everything at once. Some of us could not wait to get a new grate or NOPAS and went ahead and done those. Now buying these kits we have extra parts that we don't need that we try to sell or just end up laying around. I think it would be great if you could customize a perfromance package to your needs both ski performance and pocket. Like getting the best of everything in one big package.

That is the type of package I a interested in. Sorry just trying to maximize my $$$$$$.

Gary

+1
    Private message me if u have a riva intake grate u want to get rid of

thats a good idea, instead of a complete stage II it would be an add-on...kind of like an upgrade...it would be a stage II minus the stage I items...

+1
    There would be way too many variations of "add on" kits to keep up with.

All the parts are available separately.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    just add each individual item to your shopping cart on jerry's store, enter the greenhulk coupoon, and u'll save money anyways....

so ultimately the online store does let you customize your own kit, you jsut need to click all the products on your own

+1
    The way to do it would be to have benchmarks.
    For example if you reach a certain amount of items or a certain cash amount the level of the discount would increase.
    up to 500 = 5%
    500 to 1000 = 7%
    1000 to 1500= 10 %
    and so on...

did some comparing and will let you do so also. I am all about making money as a buisness man and i am all about spending less money for items also. There are kits out there for the simple reason that is make more sense to give you what you need all together than break it down piece by piece. Yeah you can make more money selling everything separate but you will lose customers to thoses who sell similar products as a kit at a lower cost.

All I am saying is that some people have items from the kits allready installed and why not swaop out those parts for upgrades on other parts in the kit for the same price or close to it.

Like take for instance I have the opas block offs and riva grate, I would like the Riva stage II kit but dont need those two items nor do I want the pump wedge, Riva Thru hull exhaust, nor the Riva S/C impeller. So I would like to upgrade the S/C impeller to the RR S/C impeller and get the RR thru hull exhaust, and for S/C longevity get the steel clutches and for giggles throw in a set of the skegs and a 158 Termostat. If you can keep it close to the prvious kit price +- couple hundred or so. Now that is a kit for those that have some mods allready.

All I am saying is why not mix and match and offer kits to costumers at kit costs pull certain parts fromt he kit and replace with a equal or similar priced item. If that item is more then up the price to offset. Kits are always cheaper than buying individualy.

Gary

Just my opinion that is all.

Thread Information