Put everything back in.

So after my S/C washers failed, i put in new washers, replaced both oil pumps and everything inside the oil pumps, split the case, cleaned everything out, and put the enginge back in the jetski. I rode it yesterday and everything looked good. RPMS very high and i was keeping up with my friends rxp. But i rememberd that when my washers failed, maint turned on, and after replacing everything the maint still comes on when i put the key in. But then it goes away. Its an 05 RXP with 38 hours on. Do you think there is still something wrong or it jsut need to be canceld, the maint?

+1
    The maintenance light has nothing to do with anything. It is just a reminder to get your 10 hour service done. The dealer turns that off when they do the 10 hour service. Don't worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Franko View Post
    The maintenance light has nothing to do with anything. It is just a reminder to get your 10 hour service done. The dealer turns that off when they do the 10 hour service. Don't worry about that.
    yeah but my ski ihas 38 hours. The maint started to flash when the washers failed, then after replacing everything, it still flashes for few sec then it turns off, meaby the dealer needs to cancel it?

+1
    I would guess you just started noticing it after your washers failed. The maintenance light has nothing to do with washer failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Franko View Post
    I would guess you just started noticing it after your washers failed. The maintenance light has nothing to do with washer failure.
    Then why do you think the maint came on? and is still on? should i jsut go to a dealer and get it canceld?

+1
    The "Maint" light comes on at preset intervals. The dealer can turn it off with the BUDS computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    The "Maint" light comes on at preset intervals. The dealer can turn it off with the BUDS computer.
    I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by preset intervals? not good with english.

+1
    It is a maintenance reminder. It comes on at 10 hours, 25 hours, 50 hours, etc.

+1
    He means it is set to turn on when you reach certain hour levels, like 10 hours, 25 hours, 50 hours, etc. It does not indicate problems. It is just a reminder to get regular maintenence done.

Thread Information