Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    wan888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18

    Greetings from Hong Kong

    Hi guys,

    I'm new to this hobby, just took delivery of it on saturday and had some fun with it.

    After reading this board, I felt a bit stupid getting the last delivery of the 07 model of the RXT. If I know the X is coming out, I'd have waited.

    Anyhow, 215hp is screamingly quick for me.

    Here're some pictures, enjoy;






  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Welcome to the boards!
    Congratds on your purchase!

  3. #3
    Moderator Insanediego Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    5,885
    +1
    142
    welcome to greenhulk, once you make a purchase never look back, just mod the hell out of it so nothing stock can catch you. Greenhulk online store can definatly get you there.

  4. #4
    wan888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18
    Thanks guys.

    Can you pls advice what mods would I be looking if I want the handling to be sharper and nicer? I'm fine with the power right now cos I don't think I can handle the power yet.

    I'd like to focus more on the handling issue.

    Does anyone know why my RXT got no VTS? Why not?

  5. #5
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11
    Welcome Wan.

  6. #6
    Get the ceramic SC clutch washers out of there before you do any other mods!!!

  7. #7
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    nice ski.. you'll wish you bought one earlier! and welcome to the board

  8. #8
    AKA: Larry lafjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Posts
    3,032
    Quote Originally Posted by wan888 View Post
    Thanks guys.
    Can you pls advice what mods would I be looking if I want the handling to be sharper and nicer? I'm fine with the power right now cos I don't think I can handle the power yet.
    I'd like to focus more on the handling issue.
    Does anyone know why my RXT got no VTS? Why not?
    For handling mods Jerry's Skeggs and opas blockoffs and a 2.5 deg wedge and the Riva grate will make it handle like it's on a rail. Then go for power mods, 4" intake, sc wheel, external IC, etc.
    Replace those SC washers right now...there seems to have been a lot of earlier failures on the '07's.

  9. #9
    wan888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by RXPkid View Post
    Get the ceramic SC clutch washers out of there before you do any other mods!!!
    Where's is this pcs and do i just take it out, that's it?

    thx for the advice.

  10. #10
    wan888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by lafjax View Post
    For handling mods Jerry's Skeggs and opas blockoffs and a 2.5 deg wedge and the Riva grate will make it handle like it's on a rail. Then go for power mods, 4" intake, sc wheel, external IC, etc.
    Replace those SC washers right now...there seems to have been a lot of earlier failures on the '07's.
    Thanks so much for the advice, I'm sorry for my ignorance but all these seems very new term for me.

    Where can I find these? Any shops that sells abroad?

    Handling:
    - Jerry's Skeggs
    - Opas Blockoffs
    - 2.5 deg wedge
    - Riva grate

    Must do:
    - Replace SC Washer <---- Where's this?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Greetings from Afghanistan!!
    By ArmyRXP in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:29 PM
  2. Greetings from Arizona
    By Cster1 in forum Southwest
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 06:48 PM
  3. Greetings from Germany
    By Mikkaa in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 12:00 PM
  4. "GREETINGS FROM PUERTO RICO"
    By ramnj in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 07:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •