Thread: Rumor has it

+1

Rumor has it

The Columbian was spotted riding an actual ski the other weekend. Possibly his BB!!

He would need a tripple piped bb to break 80 with all that gold he wears

Yes I did, and now I have the electrical box in pieces, Freshing up the coils and wires, also having a custom advent curve and going back to charging system. Now I am in Miami and will be heading out to Riva tomorrow to pickup some parts

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fercho View Post
    Yes I did, and now I have the electrical box in pieces, Freshing up the coils and wires, also having a custom advent curve and going back to charging system. Now I am in Miami and will be heading out to Riva tomorrow to pickup some parts
    you need to come over sunday for the races............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by N8R View Post
    you need to come over sunday for the races............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
    I second that!!

+1
    question is, how long before he actually gets to ride again???

Quote Originally Posted by SUCKMYWAKE View Post
    question is, how long before he actually gets to ride again???
    He, he. Next coming weekend, as long as I get my CDI back from Advent.

Unfortunately we have too much work here and ontop of that my BDAY is tomorrow and I am spending the day with my wife.
    Tampa is about 3.5 hours away and even tho I had plans to go I just can not make it. I appreciate the offer and Leo for his accomodations

+1
    Pecker head.

Thread Information