Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    lake keowee south carolina
    Posts
    3

    honda handlebar setup

    i have a 05 r12x and what do i have to do to change the handlebars to renthal, riva, etc. something aftermarket, i seen that UMI racing sell steering stems, the one for the Kawi. looks close it was the x-2 stem


  2. #2
    GOT WAVES ??? bp7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    BOCA RATON, FLORIDA
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by hondasebastian View Post
    i have a 05 r12x and what do i have to do to change the handlebars to renthal, riva, etc. something aftermarket, i seen that UMI racing sell steering stems, the one for the Kawi. looks close it was the x-2 stem

    why would you want to do that...??? lol.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    lake keowee south carolina
    Posts
    3

    r12x handlebars

    i like to run aftermarket bars like renthal on my race quads and would like to see the setup on a ski, like i see on alot of freestyle skies

  4. #4
    energysolutions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    98
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hondasebastian View Post
    i like to run aftermarket bars like renthal on my race quads and would like to see the setup on a ski, like i see on alot of freestyle skies
    I think you misunderstand, if you watch BP7000`s video you can see he uses Renthals like you plan to.

  5. #5
    I have just finished modifying mr r-12x steering stem to allow for fitment of pro taper bars. will post photos as soon as possibile. looks unreal and has made the riding position so much more comfortable.

  6. #6
    turboski

    whats up with the pics when will they be up ?


    Quote Originally Posted by turboski View Post
    I have just finished modifying mr r-12x steering stem to allow for fitment of pro taper bars. will post photos as soon as possibile. looks unreal and has made the riding position so much more comfortable.

  7. #7
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105
    Still waiting for photo's. LOL

  8. #8
    ok well this dude on ebay sells a adapter plate to run a normal setup however along with aftermarket bars i would like to too for some more race looks. i was wondering if this setup will work with our Hondas?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PWC-J...rcraftQ5fParts

  9. #9
    Heres what i got. pretty much ebayed the entire thing. i should have got some dirt bike handlebars that are a little wider
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	handlebars 1.JPG 
Views:	311 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	128423   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	handlebars2.JPG 
Views:	198 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	128424   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	handlebars3.JPG 
Views:	126 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	128425   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	handlebars4.JPG 
Views:	156 
Size:	1.51 MB 
ID:	128426  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: X or Aftermarket handlebar setup for 07 RXT
    By JonnyRXT in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 08:11 AM
  2. WTB: '07 or newer Sea-Doo OEM handlebar setup
    By ou812 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 11:30 AM
  3. Handlebar setups
    By zpeters in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 09:41 AM
  4. My new X handlebar setup.
    By boostaholic in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 11:47 AM
  5. check out the new handlebar setup..
    By mxl16 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 12:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •