Traded my 2001 GP1200R in for a NEW 2007 RXP 215HP

To all Yamaha & SeaDoo owners, I have been into PWC since 1995, and have now bought my 1st. SeaDoo. I have been wanting a new 4-stroke, and don't personally like a 3-seater, so I did not have much choice at this time. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting..... for Yamaha to come out with a GPR replacement. Well, time is up. I will pick this thing up this Friday, and can't wait to get it to the lake. I ride at Raystown Lake in PA. Got a great deal on this new ski..... being the new "X" modles are to come out, prices are dropping on the remaining 2007 models. I wanted the new "X", but at $13,000.00, there was not much "thinking it over". I bought this NEW 2007 215HP for $9,199.00 plus tax,freight & setup. Dealer gave me $4200.00 trade in for my GPR. I thought it was a great deal..... I HOPE to have the reliability I have had with Yamaha. My 1995 model just went down on it's orginal motor this year, and I had NO problems with my 80HR all stock GPR. I have been reading a lot of the posts here and on other sites. SeaDoo's seem to have always been tempermental. None the less, I have decided to try out my 1st SeaDoo, and can't wait to ride it...... Summer is going FAST!!! GET OUT AND RIDE!!!

+1
    Congrats u are going to be amazed.

did you buy that at tri star in huntingdon?

Quote Originally Posted by stepjl View Post
    To all Yamaha & SeaDoo owners, I have been into PWC since 1995, and have now bought my 1st. SeaDoo. I have been wanting a new 4-stroke, and don't personally like a 3-seater, so I did not have much choice at this time. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting..... for Yamaha to come out with a GPR replacement. Well, time is up. I will pick this thing up this Friday, and can't wait to get it to the lake. I ride at Raystown Lake in PA. Got a great deal on this new ski..... being the new "X" modles are to come out, prices are dropping on the remaining 2007 models. I wanted the new "X", but at $13,000.00, there was not much "thinking it over". I bought this NEW 2007 215HP for $9,199.00 plus tax,freight & setup. Dealer gave me $4200.00 trade in for my GPR. I thought it was a great deal..... I HOPE to have the reliability I have had with Yamaha. My 1995 model just went down on it's orginal motor this year, and I had NO problems with my 80HR all stock GPR. I have been reading a lot of the posts here and on other sites. SeaDoo's seem to have always been tempermental. None the less, I have decided to try out my 1st SeaDoo, and can't wait to ride it...... Summer is going FAST!!! GET OUT AND RIDE!!!
    Welcome to the forum & The DRKSDE !

Oh & get rid of those ceramic washers quick; if your not familiar with this issue do a search. Enjoy your ski.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynfox View Post

Oh & get rid of those ceramic washers quick; if your not familiar with this issue do a search. Enjoy your ski.

x2, change em asap!

No, I buying it down by Lake Anna in VA....

+1
    welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase.

Change those supercharger washers ASAP

Banned User
    +1
    change washers ASAP, then all is good...

i heard raystown is huge!......hopefully maybe this spring ill come over to that side and we can ride. friends go their all the time

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar

Thumbs up

Congrats, Welcome, and DAMN....sounds like a smokin trade-in value!!!

Thread Information