Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

My Balls Are Stuck!!!!!!!!!!

the little balls in my hull water evacuation tubes/drain tubes at the rear/inside of my boat keep getting the little white balls stuck in the perforated end that is supposed to draw water out the pump when the boat is running. u know the lines run to the pump and the water propulsion creates the vacum to pull water out of those tubes through the clear lines and out your hull. well those little whites balls keep getting drawn up to the perforated end of the water evacuation tubes and then the boat DOESNT drain while riding and the spalshing is getting inside and filling up the boat after a few twenty minute rides because u cant let the water out the drain tubes because the lilttle white balls are lodged in the perforated end so it NOT ONLY WONT LET THE PUMP PULL WATER OUT IT WONT LET U DRAIN IT AFTER EACH RIDE EITHER. so eventually the boat fills far enough for the water to be high enough that it begins to SUCK it in at the supercharger housing with the 4" RIVA rear intake. i told BOB1988 when we put his on that i DIDNT believe that PLASTIC PUSH ON RING would seal PROPERLY. i even SILICONED MINE and it leaks cause i ingetsted enough water to find out it will pull water in at the supercharger housing 4" intake hook up. so my POINT is does the RUDE charger WITHOUT and FLO-RITES installed CREATE ENOUGH VACUM INSIDE THE HULL WITH A STAGE THREE KIT TO DRAW THOSE LITTLE WHITE BALLS BACK INTO THE HULL LODGING THEM IN THE PERFORATED END and NOT letting my water evacuate the hull when ingesting some from splashing around??? i know they are lodging because i have had to pull the drain tubes and push the little white balls rearward unloding them twice in two twenty minute rides. im just NOT sure if the RUDE is drawing SO MUCH air inside the hull because i dont have the FLO-RITES installed and i know it leaks at the plastic fitting drawing inside the hull and where it enters the Riva Top intake inlet cover under the bottom of the seat it draws from there inside the hull some im sure. MY REAL QUESTION AFTER TELLING U EXACTLY WHAT I KNOW DOES THAT RUDE CREATE THAT KIND OF DRAW INSIDE THE HULL WITHOUT FLO-RITES TO PULL THEM BACK AND KEEP LODGING THEM LIKE THAT PERIOD?????

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Steve,

it's a constant problem with the 06 and newer models. When those balls get stuck, well... you know what happens, it's happening to you... you really get screwed because the hull wont drain, the bailers wont work, and you can end up with a severe amount of water in there.

It's not happening from the vaccuum of the inside of the hull, it's just happening from riding the ski and banging around, the balls get lodged in there.

The fix? keep an eye on your balls and constantly keep fixing them when they get stuck... OR... put your ski through a sex change remove the balls all-together. The downfall of removing them is that IF you ever forgot to pu your drain plugs in, the ski would now take on alot of water quickly...

yeah been there where by balls were able to drain adequately.

+1
    then thats what it is then Shib cause im a THRASHER! PERIOD! thanks Shib appreciated! wonder if i sanded those balls DOWN a bit if i could alleviate this PROBLEM! i NEVER LIKED DUCK BILLS they SUCK and i dont wanna keep pulling those wood screws in and out of my hull to properly drain it between runs like it needs! PERIOD!!!!! guess i can EXPERIMENT WITH THE SANDING and go from there! WTF!!!!! i do have a set of DUCK bills from my 98 GSX Limited days i could try just to see if it helps any cause its not like im NOT on the GAS HAULING ASS constantly for them NOT to drain the hull as i know they would but even boats kept on a trailer in the water between runs like i do get water in when setting with duck bills and that SUCKS!! sounds like im gonna have to sand my balls!!!!

Steve (rides it like he STOLE it) Reid

p.s. now i gotta go find HER so i can drain my MAIN set.!

+1
    i think after rereading your answer Shib i will just pull those white balls for now and go with it that way! maybe try sanding them a bit and see how they come out if i like it fine if not throw them away and not look back! i have been an IDIOT and left my plugs OUT before but i try and really watch that anymore just because of my past lunacy! thanks!

+1
    whatever u do, don't hydro-lock that motor.....u just got it rollin' killer....and take a breath when u type pullin your short chain dude!

Smile

its been discussed hes going ball less hahahahahaha

+1
    BOB1988 is my riding buddy so hes in for a RUDE awakening!!!!!!!! even if my boat is BALLESS!!!!!!!!!! cause now when i blow by him like today me 78.6+ and him 72.8 to 73.0 he knows even a castrated PWC is REALLY gonna haul ass! especially if its NOT sucking water! hahahahaha RIGHT BAD BOY BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youmaywanttoconsiderinstallingaelectricbigepumpnow thatyourskiisveryhighperformanceitalsomaycomewithh ighperformanceheadacheslikewaterleaksleakingcarbon sealsandotherissuesthatmayoccurwhenridingahighperf ormanceskithereforeiamattachingthislinktothebilgep umpinstallthreadthathelpedmeandothershopeithelps.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...e+pump+install

+1
    i think i may put my Pirahna/Sea Doo drive shaft bearing seal back on now that i feel it WASNT the problem here and try that piece again. i see the bilge pump thread and appreciate that as well but i think the balless bailers will do this trick for now and maybe im wrong but i wanna try it first and put back the drive shaft seal just to see if it helps the cavitation out of the whole shot issue any. as i believe the 4 blade prop did help some. thanks for all the help guys appreciated! this piece of sheeeet is gonna really really rock i can feel it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information