NEW 2007 RXP 0 hrs. What to do 1st?

I need some advice on break in, 1st oil change, 1st service, and #1 question..... when to replace the stock supercharger washers? I read on another site to run 16oz of BRP 2-stroke injector oil in the 1st tank of gas. This sounds good to me. Has any of you done this on a new ski? On type of oil..... I am a synthic oil man (Mobil#1) for over 20 yrs. Now I read NOT to use ANY synthic oil in this SeaDoo?? This is really hard for me to digest!! I do believe in breaking in on dino oil, but why can't I use the proper ( marine ) synthic oil in this ski? On the ceramic washers.... how many hrs can I run this stock ski, before I have to start to worry about them comming apart? Any, and all other info you guys can give me, I would really appreciate. I want to be a happy SeaDoo owner. and injoy this new machine I just bought..... Thanks, James in WV USA.

Quote Originally Posted by stepjl View Post
    I need some advice on break in, 1st oil change, 1st service, and #1 question..... when to replace the stock supercharger washers? I read on another site to run 16oz of BRP 2-stroke injector oil in the 1st tank of gas. This sounds good to me. Has any of you done this on a new ski? On type of oil..... I am a synthic oil man (Mobil#1) for over 20 yrs. Now I read NOT to use ANY synthic oil in this SeaDoo?? This is really hard for me to digest!! I do believe in breaking in on dino oil, but why can't I use the proper ( marine ) synthic oil in this ski? On the ceramic washers.... how many hrs can I run this stock ski, before I have to start to worry about them comming apart? Any, and all other info you guys can give me, I would really appreciate. I want to be a happy SeaDoo owner. and injoy this new machine I just bought..... Thanks, James in WV USA.

1st Welcome to the site

2nd CHANGE the washers NOW!!!! if you do search you will see that people have had them break in less than 10 hours

Oil change...I would suggest around 10 hours...you can do it yourself all you need to do is look in http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11 you will see alot of info that will help you out

+1
    welcome to the forum.

Send that supercharger off and change those washers ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by stepjl View Post
    I need some advice on break in
    found this link either here or at pwctoday
    http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm
    biggest thing is to vary your rpms for the first 1hr or more, no full throttle and no learners key

1st oil change
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32

1st service 10hours,

#1 question..... when to replace the stock supercharger washers? YESTERDAY

I read on another site to run 16oz of BRP 2-stroke injector oil in the 1st tank of gas.
    I recall reading that as well but later in the thread it says not to do it for 4strokes, I could be wrong tho

Has any of you done this on a new ski? On type of oil..... I am a synthic oil man (Mobil#1) for over 20 yrs. Now I read NOT to use ANY synthic oil in this SeaDoo?? This is really hard for me to digest!! I do believe in breaking in on dino oil, but why can't I use the proper ( marine ) synthic oil in this ski? On the ceramic washers.... how many hrs can I run this stock ski, before I have to start to worry about them comming apart? Any, and all other info you guys can give me,
    Oil
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...128#post398128

I would really appreciate. I want to be a happy SeaDoo owner. and injoy this new machine I just bought..... Thanks, James in WV USA.
    See red text and links above:

+1
    Baaa humbug......just go to 4-tec perf. and order the riva S3 but skip the s/c impeller and housing upgrade. Then order the rudecharger, it has metal washers.....hey....u asked what u should do....

Change the washers right away, don't wait.

As for the synthetic oil question, I believe that the issue is with the wet clutch design that drives the s/c.

Thread Information