Cypress, TX

Looking for a First Ski

Hey Kawasaki Peoples!!!

I am looking to buy my first jet ski and am on a budget of $1500 to $2000. I want good speed, the ability to do 180s and 360s, and generally just goof around on. I have ridden some but not a lot. My wife will be riding it as well as some trusted friends.

Can ya'll suggest some Kawasaki models that make for good all around rides in this price range?

( Had to go RXT.....Baby) Ultra Junkie's Avatar

That's a tight budget.....Food for thought....

Welcome to the game.... For a budget that tight - whatever you get is going to be older and or possibly abused - so be sure to have a dealer go through it before you buy it. Since you will have the family on it - heres something to think about - Most of the manufacturers have awesome financing deals and putting $2000 down on say a $6000 ski will put you into some small monthly payments and on a ski you will not have to worry about leaving you or your family stuck in the middle of the lake.... Just something to think about....

Good Luck and once you start you will be me....

Southeast Ohio

I have a 900 zxi (2 seater) and it is great for playing around but has a 330 pound weight limit so riding double is out unless you are skinny. They normally run in the $1500 - $2000 price range. Mine will run around 50 mph but doesn't handle very well. It takes a while to get used to.

You might consider a 3 seater. They are very stable and hard to roll over. However they are not as playfull.

There are many options and this is the best time of the year to buy one, so be patient and you will find some killer deals.

Cypress, TX
    A killer deal is what I am hoping for and is why I am shopping for one now. Around Houston I should still be able to ride through Sepember and maybe into October a bit.

Thread Information