Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Nationals @ Nashville

What a race the final Pro Open moto had the top 5 riders within one straight away until the finish there were lead changes and position changes everywhere. The RXPX looks like fun in the hot lap challenge.
    A pretty good turn out and alot of good racing.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpstan View Post
    What a race the final Pro Open moto had the top 5 riders within one straight away until the finish there were lead changes and position changes everywhere. The RXPX looks like fun in the hot lap challenge.
    A pretty good turn out and alot of good racing.
    thats what this sport needs who ended up 1st in pro runabout?

+1
    Stan forgets the great race he had, even considering he ran his wife's ski against Amy Green. Running a stock ski against open ski's STILL got 2nd in both moto's. The tech guy (Eric) pulled his glasses down on his nose and said, "I thought this was openclass" as he glanced into Beth's ski with the seat off! Priceless! What a pilot!

Amy ran clean lines in traffic as Stan picked through traffic 50-100 ft behind. The crowd knew from the tower that Stan had a relatively stock ski and rewarded him graciaously as Amy got the checkers.

The best complement I can give, "he made it look easy".

There were at least 4 spectacular races.... 2 were in the am-vet! Congradulations go to Stan and Amy for making ANOTHER memorable event as these two have battled for years against each other and obviously respect the others talents.

+1
    Stan can really ride a ski i watched him and Mark Trager race at the bug hit the ruff and Stan was gone. rode it like there was no tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by JD 1 View Post
    thats what this sport needs who ended up 1st in pro runabout?
    Looks like Justin Haverkate won pro Runabout. Hails from Grand Rapids Michigan on an XPL. Region 6!!!!!!!!!!!!! Word I got the big 4 stroke runabouts were not running in the weather?? Dearman won exp. open on his GPR 2 stroke also.

i guess im lucky that my Rxp wond Am 4 stroke stock and went from a 7th in moto 1 so a 2nd in moto 2 to give me a 3rd overall.

SCOTT WILLK HAD AN AWESOME WEEKEND TAKING MOTO WIN AFTER MOTO WIN! HE IS BAD ASS
    ALSO JOE JOHNSON HAD A GOOD FINISH IN LIMITED
    AND MITCH NEWLIN DECIDED TO RACE ON SUNDAY AND DID REALY GOOD IN MOTO 1 IN PRO STOCK

rACING AND XPL IS AN ART!
    RACING A RXP IS A HANDFULL BUT CAN COM OUT ON TOP IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT MOVE! i HAD MY WORK CUT OUT FOR 2 DAYS.

BUT NOW GOING TO HANG IT UP! FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY A 5 TIME NATIOANAL CHAMPIONSHIP BOAT PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

+1
    The RXP-X is an awesome ride. I got to demo it over at that point when they had it out and I also got to run the hot lap with it in the seadoo bounty qualifier on Saturday. Ended up with the 4th best time out of 9 which isnt bad considering the three who beat me were all Pro-Am guys and have been racing alot longer than I have.

The 1st Moto of Pro 1200 Open was pretty gay with the outside split being closed the whole race. Also thought i was pretty funny only 1 racer on the outside start didnt have a dead engine out of like 6. 2nd Moto I didnt get to see since i was gettin tools to help my friend get his boat teched. But I heard Brian Baldwin went out there, after blowing up his 1050BB Limited Class XPL in Moto 1, with a BONE STOCK XPL and only thing he added was his Skat pump and he finished 2nd in Moto 2 of Pro 1200 Open. I know Craig Warner 15F wasnt running right at all and if you saw after the race he was pinning it out past the course tryin to blow it up.

There was alot of good racing out there like Andrew Harris who races ski and won Novice Ski Stock, Novice Ski Limited, and Amateur Ski Stock II all on his hydrospace that he has only been able to practice on for about 2 weeks before going to Nashvile.

I'm really excited about WF since I'm racing 4 classes out there and I really want to watch the Pro 1200 Open class and the Pro GP class race.

Jeff, you're right - I love racing with Stan.

I have a great respect for him, because he is one of the best riders AND mechanics (BOTH 2 and 4 strokes) in the country, not to mention a great guy. Whatever he is on he will get the most out of it, and you can bet he's going to finish at the front of the pack. I don't think either of us has taken a superstock to the line in the last few years, either by choice or circumstance, but we still have a good race.

I'm betting that Beth is a closet National Champion caliber rider herself, maybe she'll come out one of these days and let me chase her around the track!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by N8R View Post
    Stan can really ride a ski i watched him and Mark Trager race at the bug hit the ruff and Stan was gone. rode it like there was no tomorrow
    Nate,

I will agree Stan is the man with the plan. I do not remember getting waxed that bad. I do remember a conversation Stan and I had.

Either way I would drive a thousand miles to ride with him.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl View Post
    Jeff, you're right - I love racing with Stan.

I have a great respect for him, because he is one of the best riders AND mechanics (BOTH 2 and 4 strokes) in the country, not to mention a great guy. Whatever he is on he will get the most out of it, and you can bet he's going to finish at the front of the pack. I don't think either of us has taken a superstock to the line in the last few years, either by choice or circumstance, but we still have a good race.

I'm betting that Beth is a closet National Champion caliber rider herself, maybe she'll come out one of these days and let me chase her around the track!

Your not one to bet with Amy She is a great rider...I just don't know why she's hang'in back? I KNOW she knows alot cuz she gave me some pointers. By the way, you pulled some ballsy moves yourself and made it work after your bath. Amazing moves on your part. I was betting my buddy you'd pass 5 ski's... but you couldn't get the last one W/o Patricks help (tech) Best to you hotrod. Jawz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information