Thread: RX951 Family Loss
09-05-2007, 10:47 AM #1
RX951 Family Loss
One of our moderators, Billy, aka rx951, lost his father on the morning of Sept 03, 2007. He passed away peacefully in his sleep after struggling with a painful cancer.
Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers during this tough time.
Here's a quote from him that everyone should take to heart:
Guys....please please please spend time with your parents while they are still here for those of you that are blessed to have them here and healthy.
09-05-2007, 10:50 AM #2
Billie, sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
09-05-2007, 10:53 AM #3
And he still has time to update the basic watercraft rules post! Great post, great information. I stuck it to the top of this forum. Thanks for the info!
09-05-2007, 10:54 AM #4
billie truely sorry to hear this, prayers are with you and your family.
09-05-2007, 10:55 AM #5
Sad news Billy, our prayers are with you and you family.
09-05-2007, 10:58 AM #6
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family.
09-05-2007, 11:04 AM #7
09-05-2007, 11:06 AM #8
sorry for your loss Billy.losing a loved one is the toughest things in life may god shine down on you in your moment of grief.
09-05-2007, 11:19 AM #9
thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Today is another busy day making phone calls. The funerlal will be tomorrow. He died on Labor day.
[20 year air force vet].
also, my mom does not want to stay in the house anymore. So we need to sell it.
yes, I am happy he is no longer suffering. seeing him in pain was probably the hardest thing. near the end, with him sleeping all the time, it was peaceful. Hospice really helps you thru this as well as friends and family.
* Last Thursday, I also told him in his ear to go ahead and go-home. I know he heard me, eventhough he was in like a camatose state, his eye would twitch a few times. But I reassured him that everything will be o.k. "here" and that mom will be o.k. I said to go ahead and go home where it is more beautiful.
* guys....please please please spend time with your parents while they are still here for those of you that are blessed to have them here and healthy.
* on a positive note, we will all see each other agian on the other side as long as we are beleivers in Christ and place god first in our lives. This is a fact. so, even though we don't look foward to death, its a joyous celebration to thos who have let knowing that they are in a sickness free world so beautiful that we can't even imagine.
- Ultimately, our full physical healing awaits us in Heaven. In Heaven, there will be no more pain, sickness, disease, suffering, or death (Revelation chapter 21).
- We all need to be less preoccupied with our physical condition in this world, and be a little more preoccupied with our spiritual condition (Romans 12:1-2).
- Then, we can focus our hearts on heaven and when we will no longer have to deal with physical problems, Revelation 21:4, "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
...I think there is a cure for some cancers out there. I just don't think they would want to put it out there as it would collapse the medical/pharmeceutical industry. ......imagine what that would do to out economy
.but thats just me.
* I want to thank those who have been there for support helping me thru this. A lot to list, you know who you are. It helps to have alot of friends like you guys. I mean it !
09-05-2007, 11:27 AM #10
just like we spoke on the phone the other day. i'm here/and plenty of others. with a shoulder to lean on and an open ear. again, sorry for the loss. but remember to celebrate his life too. he must be(speaking in present tense, since he will never be truly gone,) very proud to have raised such a great son as yourself. and i can see it in your girls how it is passed on from generation to generation. you should be proud too
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By pirate33 in forum Polaris Open DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2006, 02:58 AM
By Shibby1485 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 14Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:08 AM
By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 09-10-2005, 08:05 PM
By Enufpwr in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 11Last Post: 06-29-2005, 08:11 PM
By RXPDAVID in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2005, 03:47 PM