Question Any MI riders attending the "Hot Boat" weekend on the Muskegon river - Hardy Dam

Checking to find out if any MI forum members plan to attend the annual Hot Boat weekend (sponsored by Hot Boat magazine) this Saturday. Would like to meet/ride with some forum members. Should be quite a party with some very fast boats and extracurricular showings ... bring your beads.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP'in in MI View Post
    Checking to find out if any MI forum members plan to attend the annual Hot Boat weekend (sponsored by Hot Boat magazine) this Saturday. Would like to meet/ride with some forum members. Should be quite a party with some very fast boats and extracurricular showings ... bring your beads.
    what town, location?

Where you would want to launch is about 1 hour north of Grand Rapids on US131, just south of Big Rapids. I thought about extending an invite to the greater Chicagoland area forum members as well as northern IN and OH people ... just did not know how much interest there would be for a day event. Saturday is definitely the better day, not much going on come Sunday from my past experience. It would be great to have our always looking for a good time, fast movin forum friends from the Chicago area join in with there quick Sea Doos.

Banned User
    +1
    My buddy and I are heading up to South Haven area, just east of there, on Friday, going to be hitting a few lakes in that area....basically hit a lake, doo a bunch of laps, then pull out and hit another lake...

We have to be back in town Saturday morning, but would like to hook up with some people to ride on Friday...

Thread Information