Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Course design for side by side racing

Anyone have any ideas for closed course that will allow side by side racing?

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Stan -

you would need to take a simple course design with no split in it and then make the course outline with those inflatable logs 3 times once for the outside boundary of the course, once for the lane seperator for each rider and one for the inside boundary of the course.

an easier way of describing it would be draw a course holding three pens you have the outside and inside lines with the divider in the middle
    Last edited by Region8Ultra250X; 09-10-2007 at 11:41 AM.

+1
    Seems to me after some thought on this subject, you have a better chance of getting the X to go 80 by changing a nozzle than to convince the pwers that be change anything. They probably think you want it so you can win easier. Crowds, they never had them, and they don't want them.

R5 Water-X Racing Promoter PowerShot's Avatar
    +1
    My question is why exactly would you want this type of racing? I mean its already side by side and if you make it that way you take away any kind of exciting passing! I mean...am I not getting the concept here or what? I mean, to me in my opinion it would be very uneventful and not real exciting. Closed course doesnt mean "Closed" lanes. Please elaborate why you would want this?
    Oh yeah also Jawz theyve always had crowds if you promote it right..You been to worlds? If not you should go! huge crowds there!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerShot View Post
    My question is why exactly would you want this type of racing? I mean its already side by side and if you make it that way you take away any kind of exciting passing! I mean...am I not getting the concept here or what? I mean, to me in my opinion it would be very uneventful and not real exciting. Closed course doesnt mean "Closed" lanes. Please elaborate why you would want this?
    Oh yeah also Jawz theyve always had crowds if you promote it right..You been to worlds? If not you should go! huge crowds there!
    It was a thought of getting more viewers interested in racing and make it more than follow the leader. Clean air and water stink up the show for viewers or limit the no. of potencial ski's that can make it to the front.

Of course your not interested in any change bc you suck up to anyone that will let you talk on a PA

+1
    Please elaborate Mr.Jawz On why yousay I "Suck up"? I dont suck up to anyone! No way No how! I do my job..And im always open to suggestions..Thats why My wife and I are going to turn Reg 5 racing around and make it Better! Please tell me what you mean by that statement!
    IM WAITING????

+1
    Your gonna fix region 5 SHOW ME!

+1
    I see by your smilies Your calling us Liars! Be nice sir! Youll see!

+1
    Don't tell me what you can do... show me!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information