Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

i dont which is more fun

this or the rxp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo_041107_001[1].jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	37700   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hummer 001.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	37701  

Nice.... is that the superior blue or the new midnight blue they just came out with???

+1
    Sweet truck...My wife has an 07 and we love it..

Only thing is it gets so dirty from the tires being so wide it throws any liquid it runs over down the side of the truck...I installed these and it keeps it so much cleaner. I was afraid it would ruin the paint after a while...though the mud down the side does look good...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07...spagenameZWDVW

Same problem with the H2 here, everything you run over or drive through gets flung all over

Quote Originally Posted by MVR 155 View Post
    Same problem with the H2 here, everything you run over or drive through gets flung all over
    Solution: H1, the best hummer, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by K2snowman View Post
    Solution: H1, the best hummer, hands down.

Same thing will happen with an H1, I know a couple people who have(had) them, like any truck that has aggressive tread tires that are close to the outside of the body with alot of wheel well clearance..... ITS GONNA FLING SOME MUD.

H1 is badazz but not at all practical, only seats 4 and is too wide to park everywhere..... if I drop that kind of $$$ (~100K) its gonna be for something exotic like a used 911 turbo or Ferrari 355

H2 is a great all around vehicle, big but not at all a problem to park or manuever around the City, can still get into most parking garages as well.

Quote Originally Posted by K2snowman View Post
    Solution: H1, the best hummer, hands down. Ummmm........ No

Having been on the track with all three models I came back amazed....

The H1(Alpha) performed the worst on a pro track with 100+ acres of pre made tracks set up with everything that you could imagine.

The H1 is great for military use because:

It can ford more water than any vehicle(3-6 feet depending on snorkel placement) and it has the biggest ground clearance.

Aside from that... it is an incredibly loud, uncomfortable truck with too much wasted space and a bitch to drive because of it's width. It is so heavy that a good majority of obstacles may be too much for it. On the track there is a mud bog that is 45 yards that has mud to high ankle level (not really that deep) with the direct center being knee deep. The H1 performed the worst because it was too heavy for it's own good!!!

IMO, and yes I am serious.... the H3 is the best truck for any off roading out of the three (Yes I know Jeep Owners will fight this.... but that is why I said out of the three).... it has all the tourqe you will ever need, plently of ground clearance (23.5" with no running boards at it's lowest point with as much as 37" at it's greatest point) and the weight that is perfect to not be light enough to be tossed on it's roof but light enough that it will blow through bogs and up 80 ft hills with 70 degree inclines.

Long Story Short.... H1 is not practical.... H2 is as stated above, not really that bad and the H3 is where it's at.

Don't even get me started on the disgusting gas mileage on the H1.... worse than my RXT

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    Having been on the track with all three models I came back amazed....

The H1(Alpha) performed the worst on a pro track with 100+ acres of pre made tracks set up with everything that you could imagine.

The H1 is great for military use because:

It can ford more water than any vehicle(3-6 feet depending on snorkel placement) and it has the biggest ground clearance.

Aside from that... it is an incredibly loud, uncomfortable truck with too much wasted space and a bitch to drive because of it's width. It is so heavy that a good majority of obstacles may be too much for it. On the track there is a mud bog that is 45 yards that has mud to high ankle level (not really that deep) with the direct center being knee deep. The H1 performed the worst because it was too heavy for it's own good!!!

IMO, and yes I am serious.... the H3 is the best truck for any off roading out of the three (Yes I know Jeep Owners will fight this.... but that is why I said out of the three).... it has all the tourqe you will ever need, plently of ground clearance (23.5" with no running boards at it's lowest point with as much as 37" at it's greatest point) and the weight that is perfect to not be light enough to be tossed on it's roof but light enough that it will blow through bogs and up 80 ft hills with 70 degree inclines.

Long Story Short.... H1 is not practical.... H2 is as stated above, not really that bad and the H3 is where it's at.

Don't even get me started on the disgusting gas mileage on the H1.... worse than my RXT
    Hmmm, I know people who swear by the H1's. I see what you're saying though. I guess I'm just tired of the people who get hummers and NEVER take them anywhere but the mall. I wanna just strangle them.

Yeah... I hear ya K2....

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    Yeah... I hear ya K2....
    YES! I'm not the only one then. Anyway I was looking at one a few days ago and the actually look really sick in person, I'd love to take one out in the mud sometime.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information