Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Riva ride plates

Does anybody knows when the new batch of ride plates are gettin in. I can't wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pipidulce View Post
    Does anybody knows when the new batch of ride plates are gettin in. I can't wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I feel your pain brother.......
    I placed my order 7/2 and was lucky enough to get one out of the first batch. Trust me when I tell you it will be worth the wait.

they've been telling me it's been helld by customs for almost a month now. I call them almost every day. Your ski is running awsom I hope mine runs like your or close to it. I'll setle for 68-69.

+1
    they've been telling me it's been helld by customs for almost a month now. I call them almost every day. Your ski is running awsom I hope mine runs like your or close to it. I'll setle for 68-69.
    I have been running it for a while now. It gave me a 2.3-2.5 mph gain. I also did a little work on the stock intake grate when I put the plate on. Got rid of all the casting flash and did some smoothing on all the rough edges.

That's awsom. I'm doing about 66 + - on an empty tank (when it starts beeping) I have the pump wedge, r&d pump stuffer, and cleaned extra silicone, and I also check my oil every time before I go out.

+1

Ride Plate Delivery Theory

On August 9th Riva said the first batch had been released from customs in LA. Let's assume they were in customs for a week and that Riva had air freighted the first batch in. They air freighted the first batch to drive demand for the second shipment and only got 50 since the cost of air freight is several time that of bringing it across the Pacific in a ship. Let's also assume the second shipment left at the same time as the first but was put in an ocean going container. The would mean that it shipped about the first of August. It takes 6 weeks to get across the Pacific, 2-7 days in customs, and a week from LA to Florida. This would mean that the next shipment would hit Riva about 8 weeks from date of shipment. That puts the next shipment at Riva's door the first of October. Here in the Chicago area I'm going to be wearing my parka to test the plate when it arrives!

Hey edge I hope your not right. I want mine yesterday . Even though I can ride all year long here in south fla. Riva told me two weeks ago they were at customs. Did they put some "yeyo" inside some plates or what.

ohh man i order two ride plate on (2/5/2007)from www.wamiltons.com i wait now four monthes and they give me this story
    THE RIVA RIDE PLATE HAVE A PROBLEM AND RIVA DON'T WANT SALE RIDE PLATE UNTIL REFORM PROBLEM.
    lastweak i called them and they said next week

from 5/2007 they said next week..this days..next 2 weeks..after 10 days .. after one weeek .......................

Q:what should i do ?
    answer: i will wait to see end (ride plate story).

Not much we can do if you want to p/u 2+ miles for less than $250. I don't know if the problem is true or not there are others that have put them on, and it's work exelent for them. Unles this batch came with a defect.

That's awsom. I'm doing about 66 + - on an empty tank (when it starts beeping) I have the pump wedge, r&d pump stuffer, and cleaned extra silicone, and I also check my oil every time before I go out.
    hey bro i was wondering what pump wedge did you get for your 250X. I have been looking online all night and can't seem to find any, they are all for Doos. If you could let me know where you got yours and about how much it cost. thanks

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information