70 mph , i dont think so. what do u think?

2003 Sea Doo XP DI 130hp 70mph - $6500

Reply to:
    Date: 2007-09-07, 8:41PM CDT

This is the best to the moment designed 2-sitter sport Jet Ski. At fairly small weight only 600 lbs it has 951cc 130 hp engine with fuel injection, which allows it to run at 70mph, jump to the air even from small waives, dive under water and do all kind of tricks. Other upscale Jet Skis could compare to this one only by speed, but they much heavier and can not do what this one can. By the way, if you ever ridden other kind of Jet Ski for whole weekend on high speed through waives, you could feel how your back hurts afterwards. But not on this one. This is the only model, which has shock absorber under seat, so you can squeeze the throttle and relax sitting on your butt, but not squatting on your legs.
    I was able to jump 5-6 fit (jet above water) behind bigger boats, but I am sure somebody brave could do much better than that. It also pulls 3-sitter tube with 3 adults at 50mph.
    It has new computer, battery and starter. All maintenance performed at dealer shop. You can see it in action almost every weekend on Anderson beach.

Quote Originally Posted by ebarfool View Post
    2003 Sea Doo XP DI 130hp 70mph - $6500

Reply to:
    Date: 2007-09-07, 8:41PM CDT

This is the best to the moment designed 2-sitter sport Jet Ski. At fairly small weight only 600 lbs it has 951cc 130 hp engine with fuel injection, which allows it to run at 70mph, jump to the air even from small waives, dive under water and do all kind of tricks. Other upscale Jet Skis could compare to this one only by speed, but they much heavier and can not do what this one can. By the way, if you ever ridden other kind of Jet Ski for whole weekend on high speed through waives, you could feel how your back hurts afterwards. But not on this one. This is the only model, which has shock absorber under seat, so you can squeeze the throttle and relax sitting on your butt, but not squatting on your legs.
    I was able to jump 5-6 fit (jet above water) behind bigger boats, but I am sure somebody brave could do much better than that. It also pulls 3-sitter tube with 3 adults at 50mph.
    It has new computer, battery and starter. All maintenance performed at dealer shop. You can see it in action almost every weekend on Anderson beach.
    I had one... Best was 63 WITH mods. Flame arrestors, grate, rejetted carbs, waterbox, no sound supression. That definately does not do 70

+1
    WOW..........70 stock! Only $6500.00 and has been jumped several thousand times! What a great deal!

alotta fools will fall for that tooo

the best part is it being able to pull a 3 person tube with 3 adults on the tube at 50 mph ........................lol

+1
    Too bad that guy can't even use proper English.

Thread Information