Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 9-11-2001

9-11-2001

So I was watching the History Channel about 2 hours ago and saw this documentary about 9/11 and how the attack was all a conspiracy...

I am a paramedic and obviously have a special place in my heart for all the responders who went and lost there lives in the Towers/Pentagon/Flight 93 and for the families effected by the deaths of hundreds of innocent people caught in the line of cowardly actions. I was asked to go for the recovery operation by my corp. and had to decline due to seperate obligations. One of my best friends who I had known for years and worked with countless times in the field went to help and was never the same.... couldn't describe the horrible scene of destruction in downtown Manhattan. The amount of sorrow mixed with utter hatred coupled with the confusion for the entire first month was a miserable time and now as we approach the 6th anniversary of that day I want to take an opportunity to remember the lives taken that day and the countless amount of families effected by this tragedy.

To all those effected,

Responders and Civilians....

We will never forget!!!!

God Bless!!!!

I'm still REAL Mad!

Thoughts and prayers to the victims, the familys, the heros and you my fellow Americans..and to everyone living in the post 9/11 era.
    Last edited by jagnew3; 09-11-2007 at 09:16 PM.

+1
    your right, i'm still as mad as ever that this happened.

+1
    im still pissed too along with being proud of our country, sarrowful for families this effected.

dont pull out untilt he job is done!

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    worst part is that it seems like people are starting to forget.

No moment of silence, no flags at half staff, no flags everywhere.

I will never forget where I was that day. I can still remember the smell, even though I was 20 miles away.

My prayers go out to all those that lost friends and family, and my greatest thanks go out to all the first responders that came to the rescue, and especially to out troops that are doing there best to stop this from ever happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    worst part is that it seems like people are starting to forget.

No moment of silence, no flags at half staff, no flags everywhere.

I will never forget where I was that day. I can still remember the smell, even though I was 20 miles away.
    i noticed this aswell, pisses me off.

i was a senior in high school back then. i remember everybody sitting in the cafeteria and watching the tvs...crying histerically. no bells, no class, no nothing, just sitting there watching helplessly for hours on end. i remember a couple people had family members who worked in the towers, i can't remember what happened to them though.

+1
    We need Stormin Norman back. I believe his plan was to turn Mecca into a glass-floored self lighting parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    We need Stormin Norman back. I believe his plan was to turn Mecca into a glass-floored self lighting parking lot.
    So true.

I get so angry on 9/11 every year since '01. I'm a native NYer and my brother was only 5 blocks away when it happened.

I will never forget 9/11! We need to find Osama and beat his a$$ to a pulp.

i think osama shuld get his ass beat too.....except he's prolly just chillin with bush somewhere.....they are both equal scumbags.

I am pissed also, it is sad that it seems like alot of people just look at 9/11 as another day now. I was a senior in school when it happend and my school just went on with the day like nothing happend, except for a couple of my teachers who had us just site there and watch it.

Atleast bush has the balls to us the military, unlike most democrats out there, im sure good ol' Al Gore would have wanted to talk it out with those POS taliban, instead of going after them.

I am gald that ya'll still feel for the families and the people that heroically lost there lives that day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information