Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1

Oh what a dissaster!.....!...

But how fun it was!

Just to start I'd like for everyone to know that my ski blew up AGAIN.......This time the intake manifold.....Was up at the Tampa races, first day like fine, lost a mile on top but still.....Next day put it on the water crank her up and BOOOOOOM.......Chezzy verified and yup, intake manifold craked!

Ohhhh.....but I had fun though!.....I got to ride a 79+ ski ALL DAY!...Thanks Chezzy....got to race it for him too and beat some fellow members too....

Well, as you might now my luck gives birth and keep on giving....LuisMendez ski took in lots of water, a bit in the engine.....Chezzys ski took lots of water in the hull too, right AFTER I rode it the whole day...sorry Chezzy....on both skis some hoses had let go or something....Another member in our group had the oil pressure gauge line burts and lost tons of oil...Chezzy's nice ass tent got blown off the beach, across a 4 lane wide state rd US 19, an 18 wheeler almost ran over it and 4-6 cars where braking hard + the semi and thank God nothing happened....

It was a dissaster really...but fun

damn dude, sorry to hear about maniflod, what caused it to crack like that ? I missed the trip this weekend.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoRXT View Post
    But how fun it was!

Just to start I'd like for everyone to know that my ski blew up AGAIN.......This time the intake manifold.....Was up at the Tampa races, first day like fine, lost a mile on top but still.....Next day put it on the water crank her up and BOOOOOOM.......Chezzy verified and yup, intake manifold craked!

Ohhhh.....but I had fun though!.....I got to ride a 79+ ski ALL DAY!...Thanks Chezzy....got to race it for him too and beat some fellow members too....

Well, as you might now my luck gives birth and keep on giving....LuisMendez ski took in lots of water, a bit in the engine.....Chezzys ski took lots of water in the hull too, right AFTER I rode it the whole day...sorry Chezzy....on both skis some hoses had let go or something....Another member in our group had the oil pressure gauge line burts and lost tons of oil...Chezzy's nice ass tent got blown off the beach, across a 4 lane wide state rd US 19, an 18 wheeler almost ran over it and 4-6 cars where braking hard + the semi and thank God nothing happened....

hope everything gets better Geo, nice meeting you, tell Chezzy thanks for lending me the batt. it got me alittle over 80mph

Quote Originally Posted by GeoRXT View Post
    But how fun it was!

Geo, first of go to the Voo-Doo lady so she can perform an exorcism on you and get rid of all that bad luck . I was hoping that the double trailer with your ski and mines wouldnt get hit by a plane or something on the way back to Orlando .Just kidding, Chezzy will have it up and running soon.

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar
    great meeting you all! sorry 'bout the manifold.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by luismendez25 View Post
    Geo, first of go to the Voo-Doo lady so she can perform an exorcism on you and get rid of all that bad luck . I was hoping that the double trailer with your ski and mines wouldnt get hit by a plane or something on the way back to Orlando .Just kidding, Chezzy will have it up and running soon.
    I prayed nothing happened to you on your way back man! I was relieved when u called me and told me you were home!

"G"??? what happened man???
    do ya have any pics of that cracked intake?...PR...

+1
    Nahh....I took it out of the water and left it in the trailer as is. The ski is on Orlando now getting an overhaul.....

So far it seems like one of the 50# injectors kept leaking overnight filling the cylinder chamber with some extra fuel and when I cranked her on there was too much and BOOOOM! backfired and split the manifold open.

+1
    I wouldn't think injectors should leak like that with out power being supplied to them??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CarFanatic View Post
    I wouldn't think injectors should leak like that with out power being supplied to them??
    That's what I thought, but Im no mechanic!...The mechanic told me that....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information