Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Bears

Da Bears

Well looks like another long year for our DEFENSE .My god Why is it all us fans see whats going on with this kid QB and the coaches dont.This is only one game i know .BUT ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD. X the rex Looks like we started were we left off last season a total repeat.Hell ya got griese and orton id take either.At least they dont look like they have that deer in the headlamp look.

+1
    Well, you can win with a good defense and little or no offense. It is very difficult to win with a great offense but little or no defense. My Cowboys are going to have to try to win with NO defense.

Call me crazy but i think the O line needs to pick it up. Grossman was Grossman but it could of been a lot worse. The passes he did make if u were paying attention were made because of good pass blocking and were fairly accurate and wasnt rushed. Whenever Grossman is hurried and has to run out of the pocket with the ball to avoid a sack thats when he does stupid shit I.E fumble or throw a pic. Grossman NEEDS time.It's Still the beggening of the season give them time and let the COLD come cause thats when we shine

couple things:
    1) Redevil,
    you arent crazy, you are 100% correct. The O - line played like chit and NO Qb can do well when he is being knocked on his ass all day.

2) People who blame Grossman for all the Bears issues are misinformed, or just dont know that much about football.

3) The RB's fumbling twice cost us the game...FACT

4) One game does not a season make....The Cowboys may end up with the #1 defense and the Bears may end up with the #1 offense.

Steve this is true .But grossman is still grossman. And how about benson. wheres the after burners no speed at all.Lokks like another defense year.

Your way off on number 4 funny thought wishful thinking.
    Last edited by icerat4; 09-10-2007 at 12:55 PM.

+1
    I thought grossman was going to be out after that hit he took in the first offensive series....I think he might have thought he was back in gainesville still when he was getting up....

Yes the o line was bad but.Ya kinda gota watch whats going on out there.And i dont get that warm fuzzy feeling with grossman .He is clueless and the bears organization better wake up.Time will tell lets see how they do with kc.I am a big bears fan and this kills me to start things where we left off last year with.No qb at the helm

Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    Call me crazy but i think the O line needs to pick it up. Grossman was Grossman but it could of been a lot worse. The passes he did make if u were paying attention were made because of good pass blocking and were fairly accurate and wasnt rushed. Whenever Grossman is hurried and has to run out of the pocket with the ball to avoid a sack thats when he does stupid shit I.E fumble or throw a pic. Grossman NEEDS time.It's Still the beggening of the season give them time and let the COLD come cause thats when we shine
    Some people have a hard time doing that it seems.

Steve im putting in the little guy in your avatar .He has the look .And you can see his eyes are full of determation. He is small enough too sneek pass the d and he looks like he can throw the long ball.Rex your out.Steve when u get done pulling the hair out of your head due to grossmen then will see.O shit you did that last year. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by icerat4 View Post
    Steve im putting in the little guy in your avatar .He has the look .And you can see his eyes are full of determation. He is small enough too sneek pass the d and he looks like he can throw the long ball.Rex your out.Steve when u get done pulling the hair out of your head due to grossmen then will see.O shit you did that last year. Peace
    I am pulling my hair out trying to explain how wrong you are, but it seems to be a waste of time. Being a HUGE bears fan does not always make one intelligent on the game of football. I will say for the last time, Grossman was NOT the reason we lost that game yesterday. A good defense pimping our O-line, the muffed punt by mcgowan, the 2 fumbles by our running backs hans and franz.
    Actually if you are hell bent on blaming ONE person, blame the safety Mcgowan. He muffs the punt, and he blew his zone coverage in the end zone when LT threw the touchdown. I would cut him today.....I am done arguing, no point, when I know I am right, and you are wrong.

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information