I hate bothering this forum with such basic questions, but I received such good advice earlier this summer, which allowed me to change my wear ring and prop without taking it to the dealer, that I am going to ask anyway.

My riding season has come to an end, and I want to winterize my GTX, so I can get it out of my garage, and into storage. My basic question is, "What do I need to do to winterize this machine?" The storage shed that I will be keeping it in, is not heated, so I have read some info about adding a 50/50 mix to certain areas, but I am not sure to which areas.

I understand adding the fuel stabilizer, and I have read about taking out the spark plugs and fogging the cylinder heads. Are there other areas that need to be fogged?

I have put about 38 hours on the ski this summer, is it a good time to change the oil, or should I wait until the beginning of next season? I think the manual said something about every 50 hours. Also, any areas that should be greased?

Thanks again for any help. I am really just trying to avoid the $170 charge from my local dealer, but I also don't want to mess up the ski.