Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Why are threads being deleted????

Mark,
    Why were Harry and I's threads deleted?
    I would like to say that I totally agree with every point you made in your locked thread. But I don't agree with calling everyone failures. What good do you think that is going to do? I also see where your post was edited (by someone else) and the stuff about being failures was taken out. How can you expect it to get better by name calling? (yes it's name calling telling people they are failures) You used that as one of your points in your post! I appreciate the job you guys do running this site. I know it's got to be a tough job. But using a technique of moving then deleting threads that are a response to a locked thread by an Admin is BS. Neither Harry nor I called any names, picked any fights, stirred the pot or did anything you noted in your locked post. I'll ask again, why were our posts deleted?????????
    Jimmy

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    is this thread PERFORMANCE related? i'm moving it, thanks

also... there are PMs for a reason. Please PM the individual you have a conflict with and keep it off the forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

+1
    Jimmy
    from here on out, either we change the collective attitude of the Ultra section, or it goes away. You guys are a great contributer to this section, and a good kawi supporter. However, even the smallest items over here will be "microscoped" from here on out. If one thread, innocently enough leads to a meltdown, we'll just delete all the conflicts.

Actually with all the in fighting and negativity that has been salvoing back and forth, I would think you would be very happy to see the threads cleaned up, and we get back on subject of making the Ultra250 go fast?

This is a reactionary event, and hopefully once we get the Ultra250 section rolling again, we can all relax a little bit. Here is the post I put up last night.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38223

Thanks again for all your help. I hope you can see what we are trying to do, and move forward.

I totally agree with you Mark, and agree with your attempts to clean up the area. Ultra 250 performance has turned into an Ultra sob story, Ultra law suit, Ultra bashing, EPA coast guard Al Gore calling whiners. We get it, you have gas in your oil, your red ski bleeds, your mad at Kawi for not stepping up to the plate and admitting there's problems, lets stop turning every single thread in the 250 section in a pissing match brawl. We should all work collectively to make this section the best it can be and get our ski's fixed under the warranty we all paid good money on top of the 12K for our skis..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    Jimmy
    from here on out, either we change the collective attitude of the Ultra section, or it goes away. You guys are a great contributer to this section, and a good kawi supporter. However, even the smallest items over here will be "microscoped" from here on out. If one thread, innocently enough leads to a meltdown, we'll just delete all the conflicts.

Actually with all the in fighting and negativity that has been salvoing back and forth, I would think you would be very happy to see the threads cleaned up, and we get back on subject of making the Ultra250 go fast?

This is a reactionary event, and hopefully once we get the Ultra250 section rolling again, we can all relax a little bit. Here is the post I put up last night.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38223

Thanks again for all your help. I hope you can see what we are trying to do, and move forward.
    I see what you are trying to do and I support you 100% I just don't think deleting posts is the way to go. I read your post and that was why I posted what I did about you calling everyone a failure. I didn't cuss, raise hell, call names or bitch about all the crybabies. I can see the deletion if I had done any of those things but I didn't and it was deleted 2 times. For what reason? Becuase the moderators didn't like what I said? I see that your post (the locked one) was edited by someone other than yourself. Do you really think cencorship is the way to go so far as cleaning up this forum?
    If it were not for about 10-12 members who actually do post speed tips, all you would have would be a buch of crybabies that spend all their time bitching about how bad they hate their 250X. That is where you need to start, not deleting contributing members posts. Again, I apprerciate all the work you guys to for this forum and I will do everything I can to help you out.
    But PLEASE leave this thread on here for a day or so and let's see what kinda response we get good,bad or otherwise.

Jimmy
    Last edited by Beagleman62; 09-10-2007 at 02:31 PM.

+1
    Oh I agree. 100% with you. Absolutely. But it seems with this particular board, it's the only way. We've given this place a year, and the infighting is reaching amazingly bad levels. Everyone will have to help now to save this place from extinction.

It ends here and now, with as much vigor as the mods can bring to the table. Hopefully, folks will understand that if they are a part of the problem they can expect their well thought out, and maybe well-meant post, that are breaking the rules, will go away. I wouldn't expect a lot of wiggle-room from the mods at this point.

Sorry, but it seems this will have to be the way of life in the Ultra section. If you have a better idea, then you have the UNDIVIDED attention of about 10 moderators that really don't want to deal with the Ultra-childishness of bickering, name-calling, intolerant, selfish, better-than-thou, attitudes.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    Oh I agree. 100% with you. Absolutely. But it seems with this particular board, it's the only way. We've given this place a year, and the infighting is reaching amazingly bad levels. Everyone will have to help now to save this place from extinction.

It ends here and now, with as much vigor as the mods can bring to the table. Hopefully, folks will understand that if they are a part of the problem they can expect their well thought out, and maybe well-meant post, that are breaking the rules, will go away. I wouldn't expect a lot of wiggle-room from the mods at this point.

Sorry, but it seems this will have to be the way of life in the Ultra section. If you have a better idea, then you have the UNDIVIDED attention of about 10 moderators that really don't want to deal with the Ultra-childishness of bickering, name-calling, intolerant, selfish, better-than-thou, attitudes.
    Mark,
    Again, I agree with all the points you made and will help you any way I can. I just think that a very good way to drive away the members who do post info and don't cry all the time and get their feathers ruffled from the slightest thing would be to micromanage their posts. If you don't believe me, keep on doing it and see how many good members say the hell with it
    and go away.
    Jimmy

The only thing I dont agree with is that I thought we did a pretty good job of policing ourselves. The old saying a few bad apples comes to mind, it's the same people over and over and over and over and over,,, and to tell you the truth, it is driving excellent board members away, I've seen the difference in only a month or so of owning my ultra. Good sources of info and problem solvers are gone or don't post as often and all that will be left are the whiners...

+1
    Those are all great points. But it stops here. Please help out in the future and no more bickering and name calling. These are pretty simple concepts that we can all adhere too.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris288 View Post
    The only thing I dont agree with is that I thought we did a pretty good job of policing ourselves. The old saying a few bad apples comes to mind, it's the same people over and over and over and over and over,,, and to tell you the truth, it is driving excellent board members away, I've seen the difference in only a month or so of owning my ultra. Good sources of info and problem solvers are gone or don't post as often and all that will be left are the whiners...
    I couldn't have said it better myself

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information